27 minutes ago, ultrablue2258 said:

I believe you are confusing the Attack Radar or SA page with the AZ/EL page, ED confirmed AZ/EL wouldn't be getting datalink contacts.

Do you have a source for "ED confirmed AZ/EL wouldn't be getting datalink contacts"?

Because, if anything, it seems that while ED has indicated that we will not be able to bug/lock donor MSI tracks (for better or worse, erroneously or not), it seems like they plan to do something  with donor MSI tracks and the AZ/EL) 

unknown.png

Edited by Bearfoot

• Wags locked this topic

ED, what are you doing? I make a post to discuss with fellow community members MSI symbols and you move it off to bugs and lock it and say it was reported earlier.

I wasn't making a bug report. Now I don't know what the bug is, I can't find the earlier post that was "reported earlier", and it's locked so I have to make a new topic just to talk about it.

Is the fact that the symbols are showing up the bug? Is the fact that they sometimes DON'T show up the bug? Is it the fact that it's using ground track symbols? No one knows, no explanation given and no one can discuss it further.

Referenced post below:

Edited by LastRifleRound
  • Like 3

• Wags locked this topic