Head Tracking Help Required

Hi All,

I'm using a Logitech C920S Webcam and have excellent lighting along with View Tracker and I am having all kinds of issues with this and need help please????    I have the webcam mounted on top of my one monitor and is right about eye-level with the way I'm sitting.   I can't get the curves figured out at all my viewing within the game is all over the place.   Someone please help!!!!

DevPreach

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X OC'd to 4.4 GHz on all 8 Cores, Asus ROG STRIX GAMING-E MOBO, 3XWD Blue 500GB SSD, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250GB PCIE SSD, Seagate 4TB 7200RPM HDD, GIGABYTE AORUS AMD RADEON RX VEGA 56 Graphics Card, EVGA G2 SUPERNOVA 1000W PSU, THERMALTAKE VIEW 71 TG CASE, Saitek X56 Rhino HOTAS

I just installed the ViewTracker demo on my gaming laptop.
Using the built-in camera, it's a bit unstable, with some shaking (tried it in Elite Dangerous as that loads WAY faster than DCS 😉 ). 
I normally use OpenTrack with an IR clip and modified PS3 camera.  That's rock solid.
I did notice the field of view is quite wide on the ViewTracker image.  Maybe if you can zoom the image somehow it might be more stable?