Manual Cargo Release Push Pedal

ZQuickSilverZ

Can some tell me the command for this?

image.png

Edited by ZQuickSilverZ

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

19 minutes ago, petsild said:

Push - function is not implemented.

Whilst that may be the case, "External Cargo Pilot Unhook" will release the cargo at anytime, as opposed to "Cargo Autounhook" which I take as more as someone on the ground unhooking the load when landed

It works as long as you're in the pilot seat, and you don't activate autounhook, if you activate auto-unhook, then it stops working 😞

Edited by jonsky7
  • Like 1

I, on the contrary, never use autounhook. Some loads can be damaged if released while there is still tension on the line. Get it on the ground, drop few feet/meters and unhook. Besides, works great if you need to ditch it while flying

11 hours ago, admiki said:

I, on the contrary, never use autounhook. Some loads can be damaged if released while there is still tension on the line. Get it on the ground, drop few feet/meters and unhook. Besides, works great if you need to ditch it while flying

Yes indeedy. 

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 7/19/2021 at 8:14 AM, jonsky7 said:

Should be "External Cargo Unhook" or maybe "External Cargo Pilot Unhook"

I can't assign a controller button on "External Cargo Unhook". It seems you only can use the appropriate stick commands for pilot or co-pilot?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, petsild said:

You are binding in the correct column of the device?

Of course – no reaction on right click in the column of any game device. I can change the default 'U' on the keyboard. Seems that stick buttons can only be bound to the specific Pilot or Co-Pilot Unhook command. Is it just me?

Edited by jumphigh

1 hour ago, jumphigh said:

Of course – no reaction on right click in the column of any game device. I can change the default 'U' on the keyboard. Seems that stick buttons can only be bound to the specific Pilot or Co-Pilot Unhook command. Is it just me?

No, not just you, you have to either bind pilot or copilot, bearing in mind if you in the left seat, the pilot bind won't work and vice versa

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 7/20/2021 at 4:52 PM, jumphigh said:

I have the exact same problem. Can't map cargo unhook to my warthog. Very weird.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Great minds think alike; idiots seldom differ.":pilotfly:

i5 3750K@4.3Ghz, MSI Z77A GD55, 8GB DDR3, Palit GTX 670, 24" Benq@1920*1080, X52 Pro, Win 7 64bit.