This is a must for the Apache Trailer...

Tank50us

I grew up in the Sega G. Era, and I distinctly remember the very rockish midis that came with certain games.... but the Strike games had a pretty dang good soundtrack for the time, and given that the first game (Desert Strike), and last two games (Soviet and Nuclear Strike) featured the Apache, I think it would only be fitting if we got the music to fit as well (even if it's a remaster with proper instruments). Sure, the example below is from Jungle Strike, but the theme is largely the same between 4/5 games (Urban Strike had a different tune that... while decent, didn't sound the same)

Come on ED... go with this music!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Tank50us said:

Except.... neither of those theme tunes have anything to do with helicopters. Granted, the theme tune they chose for the Hind had about just as little to do with Helos, but still....

I've got just the thing... 😁

Edited by WHOGX5

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante