buying the russian version

siniraag

Thanks Vitesse! Just paranoid that my download is going to conk out half way through! Haven't got a great speed right now, but it should complete in few hours with any luck!

More than happy to help anyone else out if they plan on doing it too. It's a pain, but not impossible. You just need lots of time and patience! ;)

@Viper: you should get 2 registration codes before the download begins.

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats to all, who have found a way to do this, I'm sat at work unable to do anything and jealous as he'll. Is there anychance of a walkthough like we have for the other shop. Managed to register on 1c, just need to find a place to get my vouchers, and keep my fingers crossed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Crash,

Cngratulations, just swapped a pm with repent and he is going to take me through it as im a bit useless at buyin online (being in Russian and no credit card option doesnt help)

Just wanted to confirm that buyin via credit card is an option, via UKASH?

Happy flying....no dont sit there watching the download progress...it will seem like forever!...lol

Regards,

Gary

I5 - 1TB SSHD, 256 SSD - Nvidia 1070 - 16gb ram - CV1

congrats to all, who have found a way to do this, I'm sat at work unable to do anything and jealous as he'll. Is there anychance of a walkthough like we have for the other shop. Managed to register on 1c, just need to find a place to get my vouchers, and keep my fingers crossed.

Cowboy,

I have someone taking me through step by step tomorrow morning so I can download...Happy to help you after if you still need it...just let me know...I will confirm back to you once im up and running

Regards,

Gary

I5 - 1TB SSHD, 256 SSD - Nvidia 1070 - 16gb ram - CV1

one question, after you pay, does it give you a download link on website or does it send it to you via email, just wondering if it's possible for someone to order 2 Copys and then send one of the links and code via email, to someone else. Asking cause I need a copy for me and my wingman and would be easier if we only had to go through this once.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Well, the two copies I ordered through qpig nearly a week ago still say "Pending Confirmation of Payment".....although they hit my credit card the same day. This kinda sucks!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

In the UK I found you have to use either a Paysafe or Ukash voucher. Both are available from any Paypoint outlet - my local garage sold me a 12gbp Ukash voucher (ended up about 400 rubles after all the fees. You need 300. I had to play safe and go higher). You enter the voucher code into your Webmoney Euro purse first, then transfer to your Ruble purse.

Edit - I needed to upgrade my Webmoney account by supplying extra ID info before it allowed the fund transfer. Up to 'Formal' WM Passport status.

HELP!!!! I have bought a UKASH voucher (a little print out from the paypoint machine) and now I am trying to add the value to my euro purse in webmoney, but I cannot see where the option for "add with ukash" is, can anyone who has succeded give me a pointer please (using webmoney keeper classic eng download.

Thanks!

Also its so funny when you walk into a shop and ask for Ukash when they have never heard of it, one shop directed me to their cash machine, must be my NZ accent!

Edited by FOD

I see thatmost everyone ordering/downloading it has purchased it from the UK. Has anyone had success purchasing it from the states, and if so can anyone help me order it?

1 more question:

Download version seems to be fastest way to get this sim ( and yes I will also buy western version when it is out), but hopw many activations do you get with your purchase?

FYI: I have a paypal account so please help me in using it for payment if possible.

HELP!!!! I have bought a UKASH voucher (a little print out from the paypoint machine) and now I am trying to add the value to my euro purse in webmoney, but I cannot see where the option for "add with ukash" is, can anyone who has succeded give me a pointer please (using webmoney keeper classic eng download.

Thanks!

Also its so funny when you walk into a shop and ask for Ukash when they have never heard of it, one shop directed me to their cash machine, must be my NZ accent!

I did it by going into the main WM webpage and clicking on the Add Funds Tab, then click on "Pre-Paid Voucher" about halfway down under WME. Then click on Authorise and it should take you in to the Ukash bit.

Sainsburys looked at me like a weirdo when I asked them for a Ukash voucher!!

Having a few download nightmares, it keeps crapping out - can anyone reccommend a good (free) download manager?

Sorry guys, I didn't notice that you HAVE to be registered as a formal passport to put Ukash into purses and transfer money, getting close now!

State side people, it has been said early in the thread,should be able to use paypal directly, but it doesn't work in the UK so far.

woohoo, just had a phone call from my wingman, his attempts using qpig last week have gone through and completed, despite not seeming to complete the order, 2 Copys of blackshark were posted on the 30th, so be careful guys if you have tried qpig and entered your card details, you may have bs on the way and not know it. So for now I'm going to stop trying to get it and wait for the postman. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Making progress, but stuck trying to transfer money between euro purse and russian purse. I have exchanged it using the standard option and all my credit has disappeared, hopefully it will come back soon! This is all very strange.

Edit: I was trying to transfer the lot, and you need to leave enough to pay the commission for the exchange (0.08E)

OK, just be patient, it takes a few minutes to come through......

WOOOOT! Payment to 1C accepted, hehehehehe

Arrghh, getting a "you are in wrong country" error message...

Edited by FOD

Making progress, but stuck trying to transfer money between euro purse and russian purse, I can't change the recipient purse to my russian acct number??

You need to use the WM* to WM* Exchange method.

Once the exchange window is open, you need to change the 'want to buy' to WMR, and the 'want to pay' in to WME then you need to put in the amount of euros in the top one, dont put them all in cos you need some for reserve to pay the exchange fee, i put in 15 euros i think, then leave the other 2 blank make sure the bottom one has your ruble purse number in it then just press go.

GUIDE

I have never tried making a PDF file, so im going to stick to what i know, but here is a simple guide to buying the russian download version of black shark.

1.Go to this site http://online.1c.ru/games/game/3311585/ , click the little symbol that looks like a dollar $

2.Now you should see a screen with 2 blank fields, one for username and one for password, if you have already registered then proceed to the webmoney part of this guide , if not then click the top most BLUE BOLD link of the five BLUE links.

3.Now you should see the register screen, use google translate to change the page to english, then fill the fields in this order

NAME: Dwayne

NAME: Dibbly

USERNAME: DwayneDibbly

PASSWORD: ****** (six letters)

PASSWORD: ****** (put the same one)

EMAIL: dwaynedibbly@dibbly.com

COUNTRY: i struggled to find mine, which is UK, or ENGLAND, it is

on here as BRITAIN, and not in alphebetical order either.

Make sure you tick the box that accepts terms and conditions, then fill in the letters from the image and then click the button registration.

4.Now there is a screen saying you dont have enough rubles in your account, leave this open whilst we now make a new webmoney account.

WEBMONEY

1.First lets go to the site http://www.wmtransfer.com/ then click the button SIGN UP NOW.

2.This part is in english and doesnt need much explaining, just fill it all in,and press next/finish, they will send a code to the email address you gave them, copy this code and paste it onto the next screen on the web money page, press proceed.

3.Then you will recieve a text message on your mobile/cell phone, put this code from the message onto the next screen on web money page, press proceed.

4.Now we are on a screen where we must download the web money program, click to download the english version of keeper classic, if the link wont work then use this one http://download.webmoney.ru/wme2.exe, follow the install instructions.

5.Once its installed then click where it says to click on the download webpage mentioned in step 4, the program should now start, asking for the reg code, if it isnt there just copy and paste it from the email from earlier, press next, then put your password in both of the fields, press next, follow instructions.

6.The next screen of the program shows your WMID code, very important, WRITE it down, or copy and paste it into a notepad on the desktop, press next, now just make up a code, put the same one into both fields, 6 numbers or something like that.

7.Now check your emails again, there should be a new mail with the subject "webmoney activate notification", open this, and near the bottom is a code, copy and paste this into the web money program window, press next, press finish.

8.Now the web money program is installed and working(i hope), and we are on the HOME page, look for the blue link ADD FUNDS and click it, then look for the blue UKASH link, and click it, click authorise on the next page, then on the next page put in the number displayed, press next and you will get an error, click the blue writing HERE, enter the next numbers, and carry on, fill out all the blanks on the next screen, the part asking for legal ID, i used my birth certificate, i dont think they check it so just use anything, once its all filled in you, press save, and you should now have a formal passport, if you missed something go back and check till you have it right, then once you do close that window off.

9.Ok, almost there, we now need to create the purses, access the keeper program again, near the top look for the tab PURSES, click it, then click create, press next, then click WME (for euros), and call it something in the field(eg UKASH EURO), press next, tick the box, press next, then the purse is created, now make another one this time select WBR, then we are done making purses.

10.On the keeper program still, click MY WEB MONEY, and find the UKASH link like before, keep going and putting in the security numbers, you will reach a screen saying funding webmonay purchases using ukash vouchers.

in the left field type in the amount of money on your ukash voucher, and change the currency to the one you bought on your voucher, then press the >> arrows next to the left field.

it will calculate and show the amount exchanged, press proceed, put in your voucher number(on the receipt from the shop) and the amount, press finish, your account should now have the euros in the euro purse.

11.Go to your purses, right click on the rubles purse, mouse over exchange and click the option WM* to WM*, a new window opens, in the top change it to I WANT TO BUY WMR, in the next one change to I WANT TO PAY IN WME, in the next field type in the amount of euros to exchange, i exchanged 15 making sure i had some left to pay the exchange fees with, press proceed, put the number in, press next and that is the rubles exchanged.

BACK TO THE GAME SITE

http://online.1c.ru/games/game/3311585/

1.Click the $ symbol again, on the next screen put your username and password in if required, press the long button beginning with what looks like an A.

2.click the blue link on the next screen, then press the second blue link from the bottom (webmoney), in the field on the next page type in the amount (300), put in your name, email, and phone number in the next fields, press the button that looks like it starts with A.

3.Tick the box and press the button that becomes available(right), click the big button on the middle on the next screen, click the left button on the next screen, make sure WEB MONEY KEEPER CLASSIC is selected on the next screen, click the bottom button, enter the number.

and im afraid thats about as far as i can take you as i dont have the funds in my webmoney to carry on, but once its succesful, just use this link http://online.1c.ru/games/game/3311585/ to go to the game page again, and now there should be 2 downloads in green there where the $ symbol is/was, click each of them and save em to your hard drive.

HAPPY FLYING.

use this as a rough guide, it should work, any questions just ask.

Many thanks to VITESSE, and the DEVS

repent

Edited by repent
  • Like 7

I have never tried making a PDF file, so im going to stick to what i know, but here is a simple guide to buying the russian download version of black shark.

1.Go to this site http://online.1c.ru/games/game/3311585/ , click the little symbol that looks like a dollar $

2.Now you should see a screen with 2 blank fields, one for username and one for password, if you have already registered then proceed to the webmoney part of this guide , if not then click the top most BLUE BOLD link of the five BLUE links.

3.Now you should see the register screen, use google translate to change the page to english, then fill the fields in this order

NAME: Dwayne

NAME: Dibbly

USERNAME: DwayneDibbly

PASSWORD: ****** (six letters)

PASSWORD: ****** (put the same one)

EMAIL: dwaynedibbly@dibbly.com

COUNTRY: i struggled to find mine, which is UK, or ENGLAND, it is

on here as BRITAIN, and not in alphebetical order either.

Make sure you tick the box that accepts terms and conditions, then fill in the letters from the image and then click the button registration.

4.Now there is a screen saying you dont have enough rubles in your account, leave this open whilst we now make a new webmoney account.

WEBMONEY

1.First lets go to the site http://www.wmtransfer.com/ then click the button SIGN UP NOW.

2.This part is in english and doesnt need much explaining, just fill it all in,and press next/finish, they will send a code to the email address you gave them, copy this code and paste it onto the next screen on the web money page, press proceed.

3.Then you will recieve a text message on your mobile/cell phone, put this code from the message onto the next screen on web money page, press proceed.

4.Now we are on a screen where we must download the web money program, click to download the english version of keeper classic, if the link wont work then use this one http://download.webmoney.ru/wme2.exe, follow the install instructions.

5.Once its installed then click where it says to click on the download webpage mentioned in step 4, the program should now start, asking for the reg code, if it isnt there just copy and paste it from the email from earlier, press next, then put your password in both of the fields, press next, follow instructions.

6.The next screen of the program shows your WMID code, very important, WRITE it down, or copy and paste it into a notepad on the desktop, press next, now just make up a code, put the same one into both fields, 6 numbers or something like that.

7.Now check your emails again, there should be a new mail with the subject "webmoney activate notification", open this, and near the bottom is a code, copy and paste this into the web money program window, press next, press finish.

8.Now the web money program is installed and working(i hope), and we are on the HOME page, look for the blue link ADD FUNDS and click it, then look for the blue UKASH link, and click it, click authorise on the next page, then on the next page put in the number displayed, press next and you will get an error, click the blue writing HERE, enter the next numbers, and carry on, fill out all the blanks on the next screen, the part asking for legal ID, i used my birth certificate, i dont think they check it so just use anything, once its all filled in you, press save, and you should now have a formal passport, if you missed something go back and check till you have it right, then once you do close that window off.

9.Ok, almost there, we now need to create the purses, access the keeper program again, near the top look for the tab PURSES, click it, then click create, press next, then click WME (for euros), and call it something in the field(eg UKASH EURO), press next, tick the box, press next, then the purse is created, now make another one this time select WBR, then we are done making purses.

10.On the keeper program still, click MY WEB MONEY, and find the UKASH link like before, keep going and putting in the security numbers, you will reach a screen saying funding webmonay purchases using ukash vouchers.

in the left field type in the amount of money on your ukash voucher, and change the currency to the one you bought on your voucher, then press the >> arrows next to the left field.

it will calculate and show the amount exchanged, press proceed, put in your voucher number(on the receipt from the shop) and the amount, press finish, your account should now have the euros in the euro purse.

11.Go to your purses, right click on the rubles purse, mouse over exchange and click the option WM* to WM*, a new window opens, in the top change it to I WANT TO BUY WMR, in the next one change to I WANT TO PAY IN WME, in the next field type in the amount of euros to exchange, i exchanged 15 making sure i had some left to pay the exchange fees with, press proceed, put the number in, press next and that is the rubles exchanged.

BACK TO THE GAME SITE

http://online.1c.ru/games/game/3311585/

1.Click the $ symbol again, on the next screen put your username and password in if required, press the long button beginning with what looks like an A.

2.click the blue link on the next screen, then press the second blue link from the bottom (webmoney), in the field on the next page type in the amount (300), put in your name, email, and phone number in the next fields, press the button that looks like it starts with A.

3.Tick the box and press the button that becomes available(right), click the big button on the middle on the next screen, click the left button on the next screen, make sure WEB MONEY KEEPER CLASSIC is selected on the next screen, click the bottom button, enter the number.

and im afraid thats about as far as i can take you as i dont have the funds in my webmoney to carry on, but once its succesful, just use this link http://online.1c.ru/games/game/3311585/ to go to the game page again, and now there should be 2 downloads in green there where the $ symbol is/was, click each of them and save em to your hard drive.

HAPPY FLYING.

use this as a rough guide, it should work, any questions just ask.

Many thanks to VITESSE, and the DEVS

repent

Repent you are the man!! Thanks very much for making this possible. Dowloading now! WOOHOO!!