buying the russian version

siniraag

CrashED trying to get hold of you but PM isnt working, Have you answer, and will pm you as soon as I can, Do you have Yahoo and if so whats your name, ill try on there.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NAME: Dwayne

NAME: Dibbly

USERNAME: DwayneDibbly

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That made my day mate, thanks! :thumbup:

EDIT: Nice that you guys got it all working! :)

Regards

Alex "Snuffer" D.

AMD FX8350 (8 core) 4.1GHZ ::: 8GB Dominator 1600mhz ::: GTX660 2GB ::: 2xHD ::: 24" ASUS

CrashED trying to get hold of you but PM isnt working, Have you answer, and will pm you as soon as I can, Do you have Yahoo and if so whats your name, ill try on there.

Cowboy10uk

Hi Cowboy10uk> Been trying too. Still seems to be down.

Not on Yahoo but try emailing: removed.

Edited by CrashEd

After a LOT of messing about I finally managed to buy the online version. Donwloading now :thumbup: That was some quest I tell you, big up REPENT for providing a guide.

Guys if you can't get the UKASH voucher at PayPoint outlets because its failing, keep harassing them, it will go through eventualy!

P.S. I already bought 1 jewel box, 1 DVD box and a downloadable version :) The boxes are being posted from Russia and ukraine.

Crash, email sent to that address mate, let me know if you get it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Внимание! Вы не можете купить данный продукт в указанной Вами стране проживания.

translated:

Attention! You cannot buy the given product in the country of residing specified by you.:cry::cry:

tried some other contries but no succes..

got the 300 roebels in my basket but no luck sofar

any sugestions ?

To buy game " Ка-50: the Black Shark "

Purchase of game Ка-50: the Black Shark has been issued successfully.((((

Edited by natco

Crash, email sent to that address mate, let me know if you get it.

Received load and clear. I owe you a beer mate :beer:

Natco> Try Russia ;)

Gary> Good luck! And if the Ukash machine fails just get them to keep retrying! Good luck mate, the journey starts here!

Edited by CrashEd

Do anyone who buy through qpig.ru managed to have paiement confirmation, shippment confirmation, or received his DVD box ?

(I'm still waitting for paiement confirmation, and if I knew I had to wait so much I would buy the downloadable version at 1c...)

Proud to be a [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] :joystick::pilotfly::book:

I was probably the first to order from qpig.ru (ordered last Wednesday) and yesterday my order was confirmed and is being packaged to be shipped. Its been this long because of the holidays in Russia so be patient, I'm sure you'll get the confirmation soon. They didn't send me an email confirming the payment, I just checked the qpig account, went into account settings and checked the current state of the order.

My order according to my account on qpig is complete.

No e-mail or notification received. I expect its winging its way to me now from Moscow... Ordered last Thursday...

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

I was probably the first to order from qpig.ru (ordered last Wednesday) and yesterday my order was confirmed and is being packaged to be shipped. Its been this long because of the holidays in Russia so be patient, I'm sure you'll get the confirmation soon. They didn't send me an email confirming the payment, I just checked the qpig account, went into account settings and checked the current state of the order.

Thanks for the update Grave, so I need to be patient now...

Proud to be a [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] :joystick::pilotfly::book:

Received load and clear. I owe you a beer mate :beer:

Natco> Try Russia ;)

Gary> Good luck! And if the Ukash machine fails just get them to keep retrying! Good luck mate, the journey starts here!

glad you got it and don't worry I never forget beer owed ;) if you find a way to make Birmingham sat, then I'll take you up on it ;D

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Внимание! Вы не можете купить данный продукт в указанной Вами стране проживания.

translated:

Attention! You cannot buy the given product in the country of residing specified by you.:cry::cry:

tried some other contries but no succes..

got the 300 roebels in my basket but no luck sofar

any sugestions ?

To buy game " Ка-50: the Black Shark "

Purchase of game Ка-50: the Black Shark has been issued successfully.((((

I used Ukraine. Worked no problem. Try not to use the translator when ordering.

Gents,

Got my voucher and transfered into rubles etc, etc, etc.

Go back to the 1c site and it doent show the download links!!!!

I'm so close...just need a little bit of help getting to last base!!

Anyone able to help?

I5 - 1TB SSHD, 256 SSD - Nvidia 1070 - 16gb ram - CV1