buying the russian version

siniraag

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my qpig.ru order status is finally saying 'sent to client'. Waiting for it to arrive :]

Hi there guys,

Grave how long did you wait?

I am thinking of buying it where you did.

Best regards.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

My qpig order has taken three weeks so far and has not shipped yet. It has said "Prperation for dispatch" for the past several days, before that it said "complete" for a couple days, and then for two weeks before that it was "pending confirmation of payment". I am hoping when it does ship that the Russian postal system is faster than the retail stores. :-(

MD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

Well, I'd like to add my name to the list of people who would like to thank Repent for the walkthrough on the Russian purchase (also to MajorMorningWood and GregP too!). Reps all inbound. After seeing one too many screenshots I decided to make the plunge into the online purchase (via Paypal, ect). I have to admit it was a bit nerve racking, and I'll be watching my Paypal account and checking account closely over the next few weeks just to be sure :P The biggest pain was waiting the 3-5 days for Paypal to get the funds from my bank. But once that happened, and after doing as much as I could with Repents guide, I followed along and it seems to have gone through (32% complete on the d/l). The only two issues I had come up was after I completed the transfer of the money from Paypal to Webmoney, it asked for an additional for .01 USD. So, not sure what it was for (maybe some sort of ID verifying, like Paypal does), I sent that along. Then it asked for another .01 USD, so I sent that out. After it wanted it again, I stopped. Being all suspicious (you can guess my line of work), I stopped and went back to Repents list and ignored the request. The second problem I had was, with the 1c shopping cart. I saw that the payment transfer had gone through, but could not find the purchase in the basket. And for me it seems like using the translator logs you out of their site. So, I thought I had lost the purchase, but after pushing a bunch of buttons I didn't understand those two sweet green files showed up!!! So, thanks again you guys.

Hi there guys,

Grave how long did you wait?

I am thinking of buying it where you did.

Best regards.

Focha, a long time.. I placed an order on October 29th, the work on the order got delayed a bit because of Russian holidays but I would say it would still take about 2 weeks before your order will be sent out.

Having placed my order on the 30th Oct I was told today that my order had shipped. I received this reply after I emailed them stating that they had charged my credit card twice for the same transaction.:huh:

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

Guest Hamrhead
The biggest pain was waiting the 3-5 days for Paypal to get the funds from my bank.

Wow, that's craziness. Was it a new PP account, or have you had it for a while?? I've had mine for quite some time and PP took the money from my bank account and paid it out before I could even log into check. I was suprised it was that fast, but 3-5 days....dang.

I figured I'd go ahead and get the download version now so I can start getting used to the game. That way, when the english version comes out, I can order the hard copy version but still be able to play while waiting for delivery. Think about it....it's a good idea!!

Much respect and thanks goes out to Repent and GregP for helping me out!! Repent's directions are awesome!!! Just remember, if you're ordering from the US, you have to change a few things. GregP, a lot of thanks goes out to you for helping me out with that, if it wasn't for your help, I'd still be trying to figure it out!! Anywho, I'm good to go, have to get home to start the download...hope there's no traffic, or we're going to have some problems!!:doh:

Edited by Hamrhead

Focha, a long time.. I placed an order on October 29th, the work on the order got delayed a bit because of Russian holidays but I would say it would still take about 2 weeks before your order will be sent out.

Still I will buy it there. I prefer to have a DVD. It´s just buying right? You don´t have to do anything more?

Thank you for your help, helping me.

Best regards.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

Still I will buy it there. I prefer to have a DVD. It´s just buying right? You don´t have to do anything more?

Thank you for your help, helping me.

Best regards.

Anything more, like what, sexual favours? :P lol

Yeah, just pay with your credit card, its really simple. There were a few guides posted already.

Wow, that's craziness. Was it a new PP account, or have you had it for a while?? I've had mine for quite some time and PP took the money from my bank account and paid it out before I could even log into check. I was suprised it was that fast, but 3-5 days....dang.

I figured I'd go ahead and get the download version now so I can start getting used to the game. That way, when the english version comes out, I can order the hard copy version but still be able to play while waiting for delivery. Think about it....it's a good idea!!

Much respect and thanks goes out to Repent and GregP for helping me out!! Repent's directions are awesome!!! Just remember, if you're ordering from the US, you have to change a few things. GregP, a lot of thanks goes out to you for helping me out with that, if it wasn't for your help, I'd still be trying to figure it out!! Anywho, I'm good to go, have to get home to start the download...hope there's no traffic, or we're going to have some problems!!:doh:

Mine took that long also from my bank to paypal.

The thing is, if you transfer money to paypal it takes that long. But if paypal gets the money from your account, it doesnt.

Has anyone managed to pay for and DL the Russian version from the United States? If so, how? The web money route seems Europe specific. If someone has succeeded in using it from the States, please let me know how you did it.

aka MadMonk; Windows 10, 64 bit, Radeon 6800XT gpu, Ryzen 5 5600 cpu, 32 gig ram; Samsung 2TB EVO SSD, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle and stick, Saitek combat rudder pedals; Oculus Rift.

I have never tried making a PDF file, so im going to stick to what i know, but here is a simple guide to buying the russian download version of black shark.

1.Go to this site http://online.1c.ru/games/game/3311585/ , click the little symbol that looks like a dollar $

2.Now you should see a screen with 2 blank fields, one for username and one for password, if you have already registered then proceed to the webmoney part of this guide , if not then click the top most BLUE BOLD link of the five BLUE links.

3.Now you should see the register screen, use google translate to change the page to english, then fill the fields in this order

NAME: Dwayne

NAME: Dibbly

USERNAME: DwayneDibbly

PASSWORD: ****** (six letters)

PASSWORD: ****** (put the same one)

EMAIL: dwaynedibbly@dibbly.com

COUNTRY: i struggled to find mine, which is UK, or ENGLAND, it is

on here as BRITAIN, and not in alphebetical order either.

Make sure you tick the box that accepts terms and conditions, then fill in the letters from the image and then click the button registration.

4.Now there is a screen saying you dont have enough rubles in your account, leave this open whilst we now make a new webmoney account.

WEBMONEY

1.First lets go to the site http://www.wmtransfer.com/ then click the button SIGN UP NOW.

2.This part is in english and doesnt need much explaining, just fill it all in,and press next/finish, they will send a code to the email address you gave them, copy this code and paste it onto the next screen on the web money page, press proceed.

3.Then you will recieve a text message on your mobile/cell phone, put this code from the message onto the next screen on web money page, press proceed.

4.Now we are on a screen where we must download the web money program, click to download the english version of keeper classic, if the link wont work then use this one http://download.webmoney.ru/wme2.exe, follow the install instructions.

5.Once its installed then click where it says to click on the download webpage mentioned in step 4, the program should now start, asking for the reg code, if it isnt there just copy and paste it from the email from earlier, press next, then put your password in both of the fields, press next, follow instructions.

6.The next screen of the program shows your WMID code, very important, WRITE it down, or copy and paste it into a notepad on the desktop, press next, now just make up a code, put the same one into both fields, 6 numbers or something like that.

7.Now check your emails again, there should be a new mail with the subject "webmoney activate notification", open this, and near the bottom is a code, copy and paste this into the web money program window, press next, press finish.

8.Now the web money program is installed and working(i hope), and we are on the HOME page, look for the blue link ADD FUNDS and click it, then look for the blue UKASH link, and click it, click authorise on the next page, then on the next page put in the number displayed, press next and you will get an error, click the blue writing HERE, enter the next numbers, and carry on, fill out all the blanks on the next screen, the part asking for legal ID, i used my birth certificate, i dont think they check it so just use anything, once its all filled in you, press save, and you should now have a formal passport, if you missed something go back and check till you have it right, then once you do close that window off.

9.Ok, almost there, we now need to create the purses, access the keeper program again, near the top look for the tab PURSES, click it, then click create, press next, then click WME (for euros), and call it something in the field(eg UKASH EURO), press next, tick the box, press next, then the purse is created, now make another one this time select WBR, then we are done making purses.

10.On the keeper program still, click MY WEB MONEY, and find the UKASH link like before, keep going and putting in the security numbers, you will reach a screen saying funding webmonay purchases using ukash vouchers.

in the left field type in the amount of money on your ukash voucher, and change the currency to the one you bought on your voucher, then press the >> arrows next to the left field.

it will calculate and show the amount exchanged, press proceed, put in your voucher number(on the receipt from the shop) and the amount, press finish, your account should now have the euros in the euro purse.

11.Go to your purses, right click on the rubles purse, mouse over exchange and click the option WM* to WM*, a new window opens, in the top change it to I WANT TO BUY WMR, in the next one change to I WANT TO PAY IN WME, in the next field type in the amount of euros to exchange, i exchanged 15 making sure i had some left to pay the exchange fees with, press proceed, put the number in, press next and that is the rubles exchanged.

BACK TO THE GAME SITE

http://online.1c.ru/games/game/3311585/

1.Click the $ symbol again, on the next screen put your username and password in if required, press the long button beginning with what looks like an A.

2.click the blue link on the next screen, then press the second blue link from the bottom (webmoney), in the field on the next page type in the amount (300), put in your name, email, and phone number in the next fields, press the button that looks like it starts with A.

3.Tick the box and press the button that becomes available(right), click the big button on the middle on the next screen, click the left button on the next screen, make sure WEB MONEY KEEPER CLASSIC is selected on the next screen, click the bottom button, enter the number.

and im afraid thats about as far as i can take you as i dont have the funds in my webmoney to carry on, but once its succesful, just use this link http://online.1c.ru/games/game/3311585/ to go to the game page again, and now there should be 2 downloads in green there where the $ symbol is/was, click each of them and save em to your hard drive.

HAPPY FLYING.

use this as a rough guide, it should work, any questions just ask.

Many thanks to VITESSE, and the DEVS

repent

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

I did copy the post for you franx, good look, However the step 10 never worked for me....I did use the procedure I told you in the pm......

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

Thanks much, Peter22, got your PM. I called PayPal. No go. They have no relationship with Web Monkey and can't transfer the $$. Anyone have another way to get $$ into Web Monkey or acquire the Russian version?

aka MadMonk; Windows 10, 64 bit, Radeon 6800XT gpu, Ryzen 5 5600 cpu, 32 gig ram; Samsung 2TB EVO SSD, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle and stick, Saitek combat rudder pedals; Oculus Rift.

I got the same message but I wrote the admin back and explained what i was doing that i only wanted to transfer 13 dollars in to my web money account to buy a game from the 1C website.. it took a bit but he wrote me back and asked me what purse i was trying to put it in i gave him the purse number he sent me a link to a paypal site i enter 23 dollars they keep 10 for the fee...few minutes later 20 or 30 i had 13 dollars in my web money account..

This is all in reference to the website exwp.com‏; writing the admin back after the rejection email...as far as I know, most North Americans have used this site and had to write the admin to get the money transferred, that admin has made a killing off the Ka50!!!

Has anyone managed to pay for and DL the Russian version from the United States? If so, how? The web money route seems Europe specific. If someone has succeeded in using it from the States, please let me know how you did it.

Franx,

I posted this earlier in this thread but don't feel like going through and finding it, so I'll just post it again. Here's how to use repent's guide to order from the US:

Start with his guide:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...&postcount=197

Where it differs for us in the US is:

- in step 3, for COUNTRY select RUSSIA (POCCYR) instead of USA (CWA).

- in step 8, skip all the UKASH stuff

- in step 9, instead of creating a WME purse (euros), create a WMZ purse (USD)

- skip step 10

For the Paypal to WebMoney transfer, start here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...&postcount=226

You will then get a rejection e-mail from exwp like this:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...&postcount=302

At which point you have to write back to them and request a one-time transfer from Paypal to WMZ:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...&postcount=331

When that's approved, move on to step 11 and finish the rest of the steps.

Hopefully that clears it up for you. Also, the exwp transfer fee was $10 USD for me, don't know why somebody earlier said it cost them 28 Euros.

Excellent guys. This sounds promising. I'll report back on my luck. Thanks very much!

My experience for whatever it is worth....

I tried to transfer money from exwp and the money never made it to my purse (Z). The money did come out of my Paypal account. I don't know who ended up with my $25. I tried to contact exwp and all they would do is send me another link so that I could transfer another $25. First time, shame on them...2nd time, shame on me!

And if you're wondering, I double checked purse numbers and WMID with great caution. The transaction should have completed successfully.

Lastly, I asked Paypal to check for fraud and they are don't want to help...I guess because there is not much they can do.

Windows 11, GPU: RTX-4090, Ram: 32gb, CPU: 12700k, Headset: Varjo Aero

My experience for whatever it is worth....

I tried to transfer money from exwp and the money never made it to my purse (Z). The money did come out of my Paypal account. I don't know who ended up with my $25. I tried to contact exwp and all they would do is send me another link so that I could transfer another $25. First time, shame on them...2nd time, shame on me!

And if you're wondering, I double checked purse numbers and WMID with great caution. The transaction should have completed successfully.

Lastly, I asked Paypal to check for fraud and they are don't want to help...I guess because there is not much they can do.

MAThrasher, sorry to hear you never got any answer to what happened. With so many steps to the process, and so much of it via websites and applications that were new to most of us, it's I guess actually surprising that more of us didn't have results like yours.

For potential buyers from the US, though, I think it's worth pointing out that as far as I've seen, this has been the only case where the money didn't transfer correctly. Judging by the number of people in the US in this thread who've had no problem, I'd still say this is a very safe and reliable process, overall. In other words, I wouldn't want to dissuade anyone from buying based on this one case, but it's good to know about and keep in the back of our minds.