buying the russian version

siniraag

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recommend this :smilewink:

dcs.jpg

Renato IMHO no need to pay 780 ruble (23 Euro) for a simple box. When I need to buy BS just I pay for DVD only which is 380 ruble (11,5 euro)

bsqa6.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

I would like the DVD version, so, is anyone selling them? Or willing to go to a pick up a copy, go to post office to mail it? You can charge me for the extra legwork. Please? I'm on my knees, man! Please!!!

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

Renato IMHO no need to pay 780 ruble (23 Euro) for a simple box. When I need to buy BS just I pay for DVD only which is 380 ruble (11,5 euro)

Thanks, but as I said:

(...)

About 25 USD per DVD, including postage, paypal.

... (about 18 EUR) which is the Ukrainian price, and there were no other types of packaging in that particular shop. So, the total END price per DVD includes several currency exhcanges (which are always unfavorable), paypal and other fees and - everybody forgets - the postage and packaging, which was higher as the DVD box was a bit heavier. If there were Jewel boxes, I would get 10-12 of those for the price of 8 DVD.

It that store that they were bought - they were almost half the recommeded 1C price.

To top this excellent price - - - I do not beleive that the Western edition (if it will be available in my local shops) (which I doubt) will be cheaper or even of equal price to the cost of purchasing Western edition and paying the P+P for it from any webshop. Our stores are notorious for high taxing - we call that "haratch" :D

Example - I've ordered 50 IR-LED's from China, gratis resistors. Less then 0.25 USD per piece (including postage!), and in a local shop the cheapest IR-LED is 1.15 USD. Gratis paper bag. The size if cigarrete box.

To those of you that more interested into "hard" DVD, I recommend searching the ebay for sellers from CIS, and start nagging them - it worked for me...

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.

Hi guys I do have the download version and after installed it told me 2 more install remaining. How this works? how many times I can install the game ? It will check every week?Can I install the game in another PC like my work computer?

Please any advise will be appreciated

Thank you

Petrer22

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

yeah but you installed 5 times in the same pc ? what it would happens if I installed in another pc, like my work computer?I want to know if it is ok to have the game in two different computers

Thank you

Peter22

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

Fellas, so far so good. I got a message from Web Money that I needed to be "authorized" to transfer $$ from PayPal. So I requested that authorization. And I got it within 24 hours. Now on to the next step.

aka MadMonk; Windows 10, 64 bit, Radeon 6800XT gpu, Ryzen 5 5600 cpu, 32 gig ram; Samsung 2TB EVO SSD, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle and stick, Saitek combat rudder pedals; Oculus Rift.

that means that I will lose my activation code? sorry for the ignorance but I dont get it

I can install the game in the same pc many time I want? but I cant use the same keycode in another pc?

that means that I will lose my activation code? sorry for the ignorance but I dont get it

I can install the game in the same pc many time I want? but I cant use the same keycode in another pc?

no tech suport on English forums yet so no confirmation here but you (or someone else) could try see if existing registry saving utility for LO/FC will work for BS also.. if it does you won't need to use another activation if you reinstall the game, provided you didn't change your PC hardware.

No longer active in DCS...

OK, here's an update. I have successfully created my Web Money purses, transferred cash from PayPal to my WMZ purse, then exchanged the dollars into rubles in my WMR purse. I have paid for the sim on the 1C site and received confirmation for the transaction.

But now where the heck to I download the game??

From the email I received, it looks like 1C has 300 rubles in my account, but not necessarily assigned yet to any particular purchase -- anyone have a similar experience?

Edited by franx

aka MadMonk; Windows 10, 64 bit, Radeon 6800XT gpu, Ryzen 5 5600 cpu, 32 gig ram; Samsung 2TB EVO SSD, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle and stick, Saitek combat rudder pedals; Oculus Rift.

From what I was reading here, you have to login on the 1C page and then go to the Ка-50: Черная Акула page. There should be some links, download, activation...

My webmoney account isn`t charged yet, so I can`t write what exactly to do...:cry:

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

Hi Franx -

If you haven't got sorted yet - the 1C site should show your user name at top right and show Black Shark in your basket and a balance of 300 rubles.

From there you click the link just below and use that 300 credit in your 1C account to pay.

After that it gives you the key code The download link (get both files) appears on the game description page.

Cheers!

OK, here's an update. I have successfully created my Web Money purses, transferred cash from PayPal to my WMZ purse, then exchanged the dollars into rubles in my WMR purse. I have paid for the sim on the 1C site and received confirmation for the transaction.

From the email I received, it looks like 1C has 300 rubles in my account, but not necessarily assigned yet to any particular purchase -- anyone have a similar experience?

Hello,

When registering on the 1C site, make sure you select Russia as your country, otherwise you get an error saying that you cannot buy from that country (you can also change your country later by going to your personal page).

After paying, go back to the KA-50 product page where you started. Make sure you are still logged in (your name should be displayed top right side). You should see two green links, just below the dollar sign (see printscreen below) :

Click on each one to download both files.

Good luck,

Bart

KA-50_Download_1C.JPG.e3221edd8ffa275ddbc6ba50bda4ec4c.JPG

i7 8700K @ 4.4Ghz, Radeon RX 6800, HP Reverb, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Thrustmaster MFD's

Received my boxed copy today from the qpig website.:) Order was made on the 30th October.

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

Received my boxed copy today from the qpig website.:) Order was made on the 30th October.

hey, how did you pay for it? Credit Card? Did you use that CyberPlat system and did you have to register/aprove/or something else your credit card before you've done your payment?

I gave up on mine and cancelled as even after a week nothing happened to my order and my payment wasn't even acknowledged... I just can't understand this credit card payment thing and don't understand why after I entered all details (card #, name, exp.date etc) still nothing happens... there was some box I could tick if my card was registered with CyberPlat but I couldn't fogure out even how to register there in the first place (I saw nowehere register link/button)... it drives me nuts this thing :(

No longer active in DCS...

Thats interesting....I ordered mine on the 30th with a credit card and it said it was pending confirmation of payment for almost two weeks, now its been saying "Preperations for the dispatch" for almost a week.:mad: I wish I had gone the download route but I had a lot of trouble figuring out how to do this order. :cry: I know I am probably spoiled because the standard for most US companies now is same/next day shipping, but this seems to be taking a long long time. :( The Western version may be out before this one gets here. Or at least the demo hopefully.

MD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

HellMutt,

Oops, I registered as USA. Can I change that? This may be what's screwwing me up.

HellMutt,

Oops, I registered as USA. Can I change that? This may be what's screwwing me up.

Franx,

yes, you can change that. See the attached PDF (it's easier to show then to explain)...

If all goes well, you end up back on this page, but with 2 green links that you use to download the two installation files.

Good luck,

Bart

1C_ChangeCountry.pdf

i7 8700K @ 4.4Ghz, Radeon RX 6800, HP Reverb, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Thrustmaster MFD's

hey, how did you pay for it? Credit Card? Did you use that CyberPlat system and did you have to register/aprove/or something else your credit card before you've done your payment?

I gave up on mine and cancelled as even after a week nothing happened to my order and my payment wasn't even acknowledged... I just can't understand this credit card payment thing and don't understand why after I entered all details (card #, name, exp.date etc) still nothing happens... there was some box I could tick if my card was registered with CyberPlat but I couldn't fogure out even how to register there in the first place (I saw nowehere register link/button)... it drives me nuts this thing :(

Kuky,

leave that "Register card with Cyberplat" tickbox switched OFF. ON means that you give your credit card details so they can be used for subsequent transactions. But in this case, you're only going to order once. If you leave that tickbox OFF, the rest of the process is pretty straightforward (see my post http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=561184&postcount=114).

I haven't got my copies yet, though. I placed the order on october 31st. Status is now "preparing for shipping".

Kind regards,

Bart

• Like 1

this is good new for you, but bad for me as I ordered few days after you... now I need to wait some days more...:doh:

Proud to be a [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] :joystick::pilotfly::book: