Go to solution Solved by Majik,

• ED Team

please give more detail and a track replay when doing a bug report

guide can be found here 

thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

34 minutes ago, KL0083 said:

The 2.7 brings back all the same old problem which been previously cured on the last version!🙃

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Screen_210719_214403.jpg

Screen_210719_214349.jpg

No idea what you’re reporting?? So can’t advise 

edit. Have you carried out a FLCS reset?

Edited by Florence201
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• BIGNEWY changed the title to please add correct data for bug report
7 hours ago, Florence201 said:

No idea what you’re reporting?? So can’t advise 

edit. Have you carried out a FLCS reset?

Rather then why not reset,offline or online,why this switch at ever ''OFF'' position in hot respawn?🤢

1 hour ago, KL0083 said:

Rather then why not reset,offline or online,why this switch at ever ''OFF'' position in hot respawn?🤢

What switch? The Max Power switch is inop at the minute. And the Elec power will be off/on dependent on cold/hot start 

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

57 minutes ago, Florence201 said:

What switch? The Max Power switch is inop at the minute. And the Elec power will be off/on dependent on cold/hot start 

No doubt which switch when you find yourself sit in such a "cold" cockpit when you choose a "hot" slot except there's engine running you can hear, requires you not only press-through the panel like crazy but spent another 10mins struggle for re-align and makes system fine and all the utter is when bandits begins to loop above you!!!😈

see video

Edited by KL0083
edit link

3 minutes ago, KL0083 said:

No doubt which switch when you find yourself sit in such a "cold" cockpit when you choose a "hot" slot except there's engine running you can hear, requires you not only press-through the panel like crazy but spent another 10mins struggle for re-align and makes system fine and all the utter is when bandits begins to loop above you!!!😈

https://imgur.com/RJiT8zX

Right, so as far as I can make out, you’ve joined an MP server in a hot start jet, but all the correct power on switches weren’t set? 

you really need to add you trk file to allow us to work out the issue 

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just now, Florence201 said:

Right, so as far as I can make out, you’ve joined an MP server in a hot start jet, but all the correct power on switches weren’t set? 

you really need to add you trk file to allow us to work out the issue 

No,not MP

As mentioned before: online or offline!

I've tested many times,just open the take-off quick mission,that's dark and cold the same!

36 minutes ago, KL0083 said:

No,not MP

As mentioned before: online or offline!

I've tested many times,just open the take-off quick mission,that's dark and cold the same!

Tried a few hot start instant action missions just now, and everything works fine here.  Do you perhaps have the Elec Power switch mapped somewhere on your hotas, and it's left in the off postion?   Might be worth running a repair if not.

Also, to get rid of the ELEC SYS caution on the panel, hit the Caution Reset button on the ELEC panel in your first picture.

• Like 1

Win10 Pro | i7-9700K @5.0GHz | 2080 Super @2160MHz | 32GB DDR4 3600 | DCS on 1TB M.2 NVME | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswinds V2 | HP Reverb | Huion 640P | Jetpad FSE | PointCTRL

57 minutes ago, Majik said:

Tried a few hot start instant action missions just now, and everything works fine here.  Do you perhaps have the Elec Power switch mapped somewhere on your hotas, and it's left in the off postion?   Might be worth running a repair if not.

Also, to get rid of the ELEC SYS caution on the panel, hit the Caution Reset button on the ELEC panel in your first picture.

No related to start,but the aircraft was this "cold" when start mission from runway or parking-hot slot.

And yes,I did purposely set the battery switch to autopilot mod switch on the Cougar and lefted it "ON" position for cure this rumor, and it's ever automatically press back to OFF when mission restart as seen on video.

Edited by KL0083

• BIGNEWY changed the title to electrical power switch issue
  • ED Team

All looks normal when I test, or I am miss understanding what the problem is.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• Solution
10 hours ago, KL0083 said:

No related to start,but the aircraft was this "cold" when start mission from runway or parking-hot slot.

And yes,I did purposely set the battery switch to autopilot mod switch on the Cougar and lefted it "ON" position for cure this rumor, and it's ever automatically press back to OFF when mission restart as seen on video.

Look like it could be a binding issue?  In your video, you've got two seperate sets of buttons bound to Main Power (22/23 and 27/28), which look like they might be interfering with each other.   I'm not sure how you've set it up though, and I'm no bindings expert, so could be wrong.

Try each of the following and see if it helps:

- Remove one set of bindings (22/33 OR 27/28)

- Remove all Main Pwr bindings

- Run a DCS repair

I've had a few odd issues like this clear up with a repair

• Thanks 1

Win10 Pro | i7-9700K @5.0GHz | 2080 Super @2160MHz | 32GB DDR4 3600 | DCS on 1TB M.2 NVME | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswinds V2 | HP Reverb | Huion 640P | Jetpad FSE | PointCTRL

1 hour ago, Majik said:

Look like it could be a binding issue?  In your video, you've got two seperate sets of buttons bound to Main Power (22/23 and 27/28), which look like they might be interfering with each other.   I'm not sure how you've set it up though, and I'm no bindings expert, so could be wrong.

Try each of the following and see if it helps:

- Remove one set of bindings (22/33 OR 27/28)

- Remove all Main Pwr bindings

- Run a DCS repair

I've had a few odd issues like this clear up with a repair

Yes,I see it,you're right!

Delete the flap-power and the power rumor disappear.

Last time was on Tomcat and it ever jam the landing flap!

Thanks for answer!😄👍😺

Re-test the flcs relays when this happens. Just keep the momentary switch up for a second. All warnings will be gone.

This problem happens when you set the electric power switch from "main gen" to "batt" or off. And then back to main gen.

• Like 1

[CENTER]

Signum_Signatur.png

[/CENTER]