MOD APACHE AH-64 NEW for 2.7 by Cuesta Helico Industrie

This APACHE mod in JSGME also includes the Ka-50, you can use both in the same mission

it is new. Small reminder before each update of DCS pass all the mods on the left. And above all only use a mod based on the Ka-50 to the right of the JSGME.

Ce mod APACHE en JSGME inclus également le  Ka-50, vous pouvez utiliser les deux dans la même mission

c'est une nouveautés. Petit Rappel avant chaque update de DCS passez tous les mods a gauche. Et surtout n'utilisez qu'un mod basé sur le Ka-50 a droite du JSGME.

DOWNLOAD https://www.mediafire.com/file/0h9es75w0x1c5rc/Mod+APACHE+JGSME.zip/file

Screen_210719_152508.jpg

Screen_210719_100242.jpg

Screen_210715_083512.jpg

• Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Getting an issue. It is telling me I need the module "APACHE" to be installed? For the record, the mod is installed so, I'm not sure why it's not being recognized. Nevermind, got it. Just a bad first install. Love the mod, great work around. 

Edited by Mav

Which files need to be copied over from the Ka-50?

Thanks!

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.

A cockpit like the Clickable Tiger requires several months of work, I believe that the DCS APACHE module is in preparation so this is not the priority. sorry

Un  cockpit comme le Tigre cliquable demande plusieurs mois de travail, je crois que le module de l'APACHE de DCS est en préparation donc ce n'est pas la priorité. désolé

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

On 7/27/2021 at 9:01 AM, daviddou80 said:

looks like U don't need to copy any file,just install it with JSGME or other MOD manage

Wow, you're right, it just works out of the box! Thanks! 

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.

On 7/19/2021 at 7:42 PM, Mav said:

Getting an issue. It is telling me I need the module "APACHE" to be installed? For the record, the mod is installed so, I'm not sure why it's not being recognized. Nevermind, got it. Just a bad first install. Love the mod, great work around. 

Hi mate I’m having the same problem it’s saying the same thing,not sure if I’m putting something in the wrong file I’m using open beta,could you help please 

Does anyone have any idea how to get this to work please,it’s saying I need the module Apache but I’ve got the Home Screen loading screen and can select different skins,but the Apache won’t appear on the map,any hel would be appreciated thanks

44 minutes ago, Si45 said:

Does anyone have any idea how to get this to work please ,it’s saying I need the module Apache but I’ve got the Home Screen loading screen and can select different skins,but the Apache won’t appear on the map, any help would be appreciated thanks

I used the OvGME mod manager, and it worked.

To manually install you could copy the folders
CoreMods
Mods
that are in the mod download into your DCS install directory, but it would very difficult to undo! I highly recommend a mod manager!!

This mod is modifying files for the Gazelle and Ka-50, I'm not sure if you need to own both of those modules for it to work (I do).

Whilst flying you are in a Ka-50 cockpit, with slightly modified weapons employment. The Hellfires ride the laser just as a Vikhr does.

I'm not dissing the mod, just giving an insight of what to expect. Probably a good addition to a DCS movie maker, and a bit of fun.

Edited by jonsky7

Thanks mate ive got the ka 50 but don’t own the gazelle ive put the download for the Apache in the mod manager where the where my mods go it created the core mods folder in my saved games and I loaded it up,I just thought you had to own the ka 50 not the gazelle 

Hi, for those who have problems:
1- You must have the KA-50.
2- install the JSGME .
3- Place the MOD inside and pass it to the right to activate it.
And have fun.
-Only put on the right a single mod based on the KA-50 
-Do not touch anything else.
-And before each DCS update go left all the mods you have in JSGME

Salut, pour ceux qui ont des problèmes :
1- Il vous faut obligatoirement le KA-50.
2- installez le JSGME .
3- Placez le MOD a l'intérieur et faite le passer à droite pour l’activer.
Et amusez-vous bien.
-Ne mettez à droite qu'un seul mod basé sur le KA-50 
-Ne touchez à rien d'autre.
-Et avant chaque mise à jour de DCS passez à gauche tous les mods que vous avez en JSGME.

Edited by ERIC
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Si45 said:

Thanks mate ive got the ka 50 but don’t own the gazelle ive put the download for the Apache in the mod manager where the where my mods go it created the core mods folder in my saved games and I loaded it up,I just thought you had to own the ka 50 not the gazelle 

@Si45Might be the issue that your mod manager is adding the folders to the saved games folder, rather than the DCS core directory.

I know there's a long post saying to put your mods in the saved games folder, but I've never done that, all of my mods are written to the DCS core directory, hence the mod manager.

Edited by jonsky7

6 hours ago, Si45 said:

Thanks mate that was my issue,I appreciate you’re help,it’s a nice mod can you rearm weapons  apart from the gun

You're very welcome. Not sure about re-arming, I didn't try in game, should not be any reason for it not to though. 

1 hour ago, STABROSS said:

Hola chicos

Yo hace tiempo que no uso el JSGME , el que uso es OVGME , que para mì es mucho mejor ( sin menospreciar el JEGME ) , y no me funciona , sòlo es una IA , y obviamente no lo puedo pilotar 

You need to own the Ka-50,

Are you sure your folder structure is correct in OvGME?

like:

OvGME Mods\Mod APACHE JGSME\Coremods\aircraft\SA342\xxxxxxxx

and
OvGME Mods\Mod APACHE JGSME\Mods\aircraft\Ka-50\xxxxxxx

google traanslate

Necesitas poseer el Ka-50,
¿Está seguro de que la estructura de su carpeta es correcta en OvGME?
como:
Mods OvGME \ Mod APACHE JGSME \ Coremods \ aviones \ SA342 \ xxxxxxxx
y
Mods OvGME \ Mod APACHE JGSME \ Mods \ aviones \ Ka-50 \ xxxxxxx