MiG-29G controllability.

Iberian

Is it just me, or is the MiG-29G excessively aggressive on pitch? I use the same control profile I use on the A and S models and the G model behaves significantly different. I assume some in-game characteristics have been neglected in the G model while the more common A model has received more upkeep after the introduction of the newer flight model?

Anyone else experiencing the same?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
On 7/19/2021 at 10:50 AM, Iberian said:

Is it just me, or is the MiG-29G excessively aggressive on pitch? I use the same control profile I use on the A and S models and the G model behaves significantly different. I assume some in-game characteristics have been neglected in the G model while the more common A model has received more upkeep after the introduction of the newer flight model?

Anyone else experiencing the same?

Is you damper working? IF not it can seem bad in pitch. 

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 2 weeks later...

pitch damper working?

you trimmed right?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).