My son and I both got the campaign to play the COOP missions but on the first one (COOP mission 4 I think) we never got bombers. Just wondering what the specific trigger is. We play DCS a lot in MP but this is the first campaign we’ve done so maybe we missed something (but I think we did everything right🤷‍♂️). 

Also on mission one I got told that “We don’t fly that close, we’re not a display squadron” or something like that hahaha. I love it. I feel like having flown in DCS since 2012 and never doing campaigns I might have been missing out. This seems awesome... I wish there were more COOP missions though! Very cool so far. 

Edited by ZoSo
Clarity
  • Thanks 1

ASUS ROG G701VI-XS72K 17.3" - i7 7820HK - GTX 1080 8GB - 32 GB 2666mhz - 512 GB SSD - Win10 Pro 64-Bit - T̶r̶a̶c̶k̶I̶R̶5̶ - Samsung Odyssey HMD!! (Amazing!!) - X56 Rhino HOTAS

That was a really fast reply!! 

Sooo... there is an orange circle that shows up on F10 that’s says rendezvous point and a wp on the knee board but the 2 aren’t in the same place. We orbited the wp 1 on the knee board but at 8 nothing happened so we moved to the orange circle on F10 and orbited a while. (We did get a message that bombers were late)

mostly just wondering how close to the wp do you have to be? I guess we’ll try again with a tighter orbit. 

Maybe a screw up on our part. Idk if we were right at 23k feet either. We were just conning a circle haha. Maybe we need to tighten up 😀

Edited by ZoSo

ASUS ROG G701VI-XS72K 17.3" - i7 7820HK - GTX 1080 8GB - 32 GB 2666mhz - 512 GB SSD - Win10 Pro 64-Bit - T̶r̶a̶c̶k̶I̶R̶5̶ - Samsung Odyssey HMD!! (Amazing!!) - X56 Rhino HOTAS

As long as you're within 5(ish) miles from the marked RDV point you should be OK. Especially if you got the reminder that they're late. The altitude doesn't affect the trigger. Just orbit there and wait until they spawn. Also, check the RDV time specified in the briefing - maybe you got there well ahead of time?

Okay... thanks! We’re flying it again tonight. 

Also: having a blast with your campaign!! Thanks for making it!

• Thanks 1

Also want to add: Thank you SO much for including a couple coop missions. Flying in DCS is a way for my son and I to “hangout” when we are far away from each other and having cool coop missions is awesome for that. So thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/18/2021 at 10:49 AM, cercata said:

Coop misions ? How do you play that ?

Host a multiplayer server and add one of the two co-op missions from the campaign folder.

Capture.JPG

R7 5800X3D / 32GB / VPC T-50 CM2 Base and CM3 Throttle with TM Hornet Grip / RTX 4080 Super / Meta Quest Pro

• 1 year later...