Incorrect missile count in the F-18 HUD

mousepilot

Hi everyone,

I've noticed the missile count on the F-18 is incorrectly reported after the emergency jettisoning is activated.

In my test, I had 4 AIM-7 (2 on cheeks and 2 on the pylons) and brought up the AA mode with AIM-7 selected (used the key-bind for that).

At this stage the HUD reported 4 as expected. Then I pressed the emergency jettison and the HUD reports 0 AIM-7, however, 2 are still attached to the cheeks.

Pressing the trigger button "recalculates" the amount and correctly shows 2 again.

I've added a screenshot of the HUD after the jettison. You can see on the stores page 2 AIM-7 are still attached.

I've also tested this with other missiles (AIM-120) and it exhibits the same behavior.

It's a minor thing though as once you press the trigger, the count is "reset" correctly.

Let me know if you need any more information.

Thank you.

Screen_210721_152511.png

• ED Team

Hi

I am unable to reproduce, do you happen to have a track replay showing this happen or are you able to reproduce it on demand? 

thanks

Bignewy

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2