Got my winwing stuff

Gunfreak

Post person came while I was out having my covid shot, and they didn't leave it, so I had to go to the post office to get it(I was afraid it wouln't end up at the post office until Monday) 

Sadly the mount for the Libra was in it's own box that got left behind and so that won't come until Monday.  So I've been testing it by holding it between my thighs, not ideal. 

But I'm curious what you guys are using on the throttle box, I've mapped most of my combat ready panel to their real counterparts in the game, except for HDG and CRS which I couldn't find in the game. Also being a noob I only know what half of everything does. I don't know what LTD/R does or LST/NFLR, but they are mapped.

On the throttle box, I tried to map engine crank to the engine crank in the game, but it won't let me.  

Any hint and tips for the mapping?

Edited by Gunfreak

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

• Gunfreak changed the title to Got my winwing stuff

For the HOTAS itself (including most of the startup panel), I pretty much left it at default. Only things I changed were exterior light knobs to instrument lights, bleed air to radar control (off, stby, on, etc) and I replaced some of the top right switches to things like master arm instead of ground power junk I'll never, ever use. Nearly everything was already mapped in DCS, so I didn't have to do a whole lot for the F-18 thankfully. Converting it to the F-16 was a bit of a chore but I have that mostly done. I don't have the 2 panels at this time, I haven't decided if I'll add them. I also added center VR and VR zoom to the up/down positions of the countermeasures hat since it's only a 2 way hat in DCS but the actual hat on the throttle is 5 way. I also added flaps up/down to the recce hat.

System specs: i5-10600k (4.9 GHz), RX 6950XT, 32GB DDR4 3200, NVMe SSD, Reverb G2, WinWing Super Libra/Taurus, CH Pro Pedals.

On 7/22/2021 at 1:04 PM, Gunfreak said:

Post person came while I was out having my covid shot, and they didn't leave it, so I had to go to the post office to get it(I was afraid it wouln't end up at the post office until Monday) 

Sadly the mount for the Libra was in it's own box that got left behind and so that won't come until Monday.  So I've been testing it by holding it between my thighs, not ideal. 

But I'm curious what you guys are using on the throttle box, I've mapped most of my combat ready panel to their real counterparts in the game, except for HDG and CRS which I couldn't find in the game. Also being a noob I only know what half of everything does. I don't know what LTD/R does or LST/NFLR, but they are mapped.

On the throttle box, I tried to map engine crank to the engine crank in the game, but it won't let me.  

Any hint and tips for the mapping?

use simappro for mapping, there are 1:1 profiles in there for the throttle, panels and stick