** Announcing DCS: Eurofighter by Heatblur Simulations & TrueGrit!! **

Cobra847

Congratulations to both teams. I am sure together you will reach new heights in aviations. May you have a good, rewarding and enriching collaboration witch gives quality aircraft to all of us. 

• Like 2

Intel I7 4770K, Evga 1080 FE, win10 64Pro, 32GB ram, TracIR 5, Hotas Warthog, MFD Cougar x2, MFG Crosswind

Wow, didn't see that one coming!

I really appreciate TrueGrit being honest with themselves and putting the product before any personal pride and getting the best they can to deliver the best, not something easy to do!

• Like 1

Great news, that video is such a good teaser. Looking forward to the outcome.

Ryzen 5800x@5Ghz | 96gb DDR4 3200Mhz | Asus Rx6800xt TUF OC | 500Gb OS SSD + 1TB Gaming SSD | Asus VG27AQ | Trackhat clip | VPC WarBRD base | Thrustmaster stick and throttle (Deltasim minijoystick mod).

F14 | F16 | AJS37 | F5 | Av8b | FC3 | Mig21 | FW190D9 | Huey

Been playing DCS from Flanker 2.0 to present 😄

EF2000 lives again.  Can't wait to hear "FINALS, GEAR DOWN" on this one.  Gets me all gooey inside, remembering when DiD made 1024 x 768 flight simming into a "thing," and how this stimulated my early cockpit building efforts.  Times have changed. 

Also:  Great going on the merge.  This will be a wonderful furball... erm, collaboration.  😄

Darn, I got tears in my eyes. No, not as the rest of the guys which posted here, because I'm sad. I was so hoping for Heatblur bringing out the F4 Phantom II, instead it is another flying computer. 

Most probably a great day, business wise, for heatblur, but a very sad day for me and my shattered dreams. 

• Like 7

I am happy for Truegrit and Heatblur.  But I agree with Lt_Jaeger.  I am tired of these kids toys Eurofighter...oh look another Fox-3 spammer for the skilless pilot.  

Where is the Phantom II, Crusader, Su-17, high fidelity anything Russian made after 1979.

Nope instead we get another plug and play flying iPad.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I'm tempted to buy this as well since HB is in on it.  Thought I'd save my money for the F-8, but maybe I'll have more for it if Leatherneck can ever get it released.

• Like 2

Website (DCS Content): https://sites.google.com/view/spinossimulationsite/home?authuser=0

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@SpinosSimulations

System Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X, RTX 3060, 32GB DDR4-3200 RAM

DCS Wishlist: F-8E/J Crusader, Kola Peninsula Map, F-14B(U), F-14D/ST-21 Super Tomcat

I actually saw first the video on YT, and from there got here to this post ..  and my first tought was "What the heck, two different DCS developers creating the same aircraft?" ... and now I read that it is actually a partnership, what a relief. Looking forward to this new Module. 👍

• Like 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Amazing news guys

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II