** Announcing DCS: Eurofighter by Heatblur Simulations & TrueGrit!! **

Cobra847

This is amazing news, with everyone benefiting from arguable the best developer in DCS. I was concerned at the start that the Eurofighter was such a big project for a new developer. Now with HB on board this will be an awesome aircraft and a day 1 purchase for me. So happy to hear this news. Good luck to all involved.

Its a dream that you join forces!!!👍👍👍

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

1 hour ago, GrizzlyJet said:

EF2000 lives again.  Can't wait to hear "FINALS, GEAR DOWN" on this one.  Gets me all gooey inside, remembering when DiD made 1024 x 768 flight simming into a "thing," and how this stimulated my early cockpit building efforts.  Times have changed. 

Also:  Great going on the merge.  This will be a wonderful furball... erm, collaboration.  😄

I wonder if HB will play along with the old EF2000 feature of playing a cd rather then the game sound track 

My drive had been having trouble with cds, so i had one that was working stay there.. every mission started with "time what is time" by blind guardian...

I was lucky enough to be "stuck" with "somewhere far beyond" 

• Like 1

Question tho: Does this mean the A-6 project will be put on hold until the Typhoon is completed and released? And what about the Tomcat and it's assets?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

The best news for DCS-World since the release of the A-10C. :wavetowel::cheer3nc::clap_2::punk::thumbsup::yes:

• Like 5

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

@Cobra847 , How does this affect your plans shown in the road map? Have you had to rearrange and reschedule things as part of this partnership? In any case I am looking forward to the future of what is to come. The tomcat is amazing, and I can't wait to see and experience what's next!

• Like 7

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

And the Eurofighter went from "Hmm, lets see" to day one purchase in the blink of an eye

• Like 2

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

Also I‘m more into steam gauges than into glass cockpits, I‘m looking forward to this beauty! 

(Let‘s face it - I‘m collecting modules like my wife is collecting shoes…

she‘ll probably won‘t wear many of them often, but she‘s happy as a child when she buys a new pair…😂)

• Like 6

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

Hats off to Truegrit. They join forces with the crème-de-la-crème in the FlightSim scene. And congratulations to Heatblur. They are the real professionals in this field who know how success is forged. This is a decision that underpins the professionalism of both companies. My respect.

• Like 2

Can't imagine a better mash-up than Nicholas & HeatBlur + Gero & True Grit.

This will be an(other) historic module for DCS.

ETA: 1 lonely vote for a "Test Pilot" Extra-Early Access release. All I need is the gun to get my giggles on with this one 🙂

p.s.: I see what you did there by using the Thunder as Typhoon fodder. Cheeky, and I like it! 😉 

Edited by UrgentSiesta
  • Like 1

Day 1 Preorder. Can't wait for the following Tornado IDS module. I mean, HB and TG have been the most probable 3rd parties that might be able to bring the Klappdrachen, and they still are. A collab is the cherry on top of the icing on the cake (Celestia entered the chat) princess_celestia.png

• Like 3

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg