** Announcing DCS: Eurofighter by Heatblur Simulations & TrueGrit!! **

Cobra847

9 minutes ago, Dudikoff said:

I have to say it's hard to imagine it won't impact the roadmap at all - if TrueGrit could have developed it alone, they would have; thus, some experienced HB personnel will have to work with them on the EF module which means they won't be able to work on other modules, etc.

@IronMike said, that the EF was already included in HB's roadmap when they published it a few months ago.

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

1 hour ago, Dudikoff said:

I have to say it's hard to imagine it won't impact the roadmap at all (read: the timelines of the other HB modules) - if TrueGrit could have developed it alone, they would have; thus, some experienced HB personnel will have to work with them on the EF module which means they won't be able to work on other modules, etc.

I guess the only way it doesn't impact their roadmap is if having HB+TrueGrit together let them get some additional investors that the original companies alone wouldn't have managed, which they could use e.g. to hire more people.

But yeah, even if it does impact their roadmap, it really doesn't matter. There were two mystery jets on there and whether the EF delays one (or both) of those or not, we're still getting HB modules anyway and that's what matters.

• Like 1

This is AWESOME!

Only thing I am worried about is the laughable g-tolerance "simulation" DCS has, which makes e.g. F-16 a handicapped airframe. 

Can HB model their own, proper, g-tolerance for the EF-2000, so we can properly use it's energy fighting abilities?

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

I am extremely confident this module will be in my library as soon as I can get my hands on it. 

This is a great aircraft to add to the game. Fantastic. Hope it comes before I have to retire 😄 

F-14B, A-10C,F-18C Lot 20, F-16C, UH-1H, SA342, Spitfire LF Mk IX, F-15C, Mig-29, Supercarrier, Nevada, Persian Gulf

i9 9900k 5.0GHz, 32GB RAM, 1080Ti, Rift S, Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Dual Monitors 4K & 1080

Every Day, Someone Uses Cute Krispy Snacks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dear all,

We were made aware of an ambiguity with regards to the license for an element present in the Eurofighter announcement trailer released yesterday. We've decided to temporarily hide the video until we resolve the issue. 

This has no bearing or effect on the development of the Eurofighter for DCS World, and our development team forges on unhindered. 

Thank you for all of your amazing feedback and excitement. This is why we do what we do, and we can't wait to share more with you soonest.

Sincerely,

Team Heatblur and TrueGrit

• Like 17

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

15 minutes ago, Cobra847 said:

Dear all,

We were made aware of an ambiguity with regards to the license for an element present in the Eurofighter announcement trailer released yesterday. We've decided to temporarily hide the video until we resolve the issue. 

This has no bearing or effect on the development of the Eurofighter for DCS World, and our development team forges on unhindered. 

Thank you for all of your amazing feedback and excitement. This is why we do what we do, and we can't wait to share more with you soonest.

Sincerely,

Deka complaining about the JF-17? maybe?

• Like 2

Computer: Potato

Modules: FC3 | M2000C | A/V8B | Viggen | F-5E | F-14B | F-16C | F/A-18 | A-10C | Supercarrier :mad::mad: | UH-1 | MI-8 | Gazelle | KA-50

27 minutes ago, Cobra847 said:

Dear all,

Sincerely,

Integrity. 

Respect!! 

:drinks_cheers:

• Like 1

What happened to the video on the first page? I can't play it anymore. I can't find in in YT either.
Apparently the video is now private. No idea.

• Thanks 1

12900KF | Maximus Hero Z690 | ASUS 4090 TUF OC | 64GB DDR5 5200 | DCS on 2TB NVMe | WarBRD+Warthog Stick | CM3 | TM TPR's | Varjo Aero

What happened to the video on the first page? I can't play it anymore. I can't find in in YT either.

Guys Ironmike just explained it some posts up….can’t you read?
  • Like 5

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

We hope it will be back up soon, it is a minor issue we need to resolve, no biggy. 🙂 Thank you all for your kind patience in the meantime.

• Like 11

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/