Logitech Flight Pro Rudder Pedals and F/A-18C issues

Hi All,

I'm having issues with the Logitech Flight Pro Rudder Pedals and the F/A-18c.    I have used these in the F-16 as well with no issues so I'm not sure what the issue is with the 18.   The wheel brakes I have set up on the left and right axis of the toe brakes on the pedals but the brakes are activated with 0 pressure on the brakes and also 100% pressure.   They only release at about 50% pressure which makes it a little awkward to taxi.    Any help or suggestions you can offer will be greatly appreciated!!!    

Thanks,

DevPreach

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X OC'd to 4.4 GHz on all 8 Cores, Asus ROG STRIX GAMING-E MOBO, 3XWD Blue 500GB SSD, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250GB PCIE SSD, Seagate 4TB 7200RPM HDD, GIGABYTE AORUS AMD RADEON RX VEGA 56 Graphics Card, EVGA G2 SUPERNOVA 1000W PSU, THERMALTAKE VIEW 71 TG CASE, Saitek X56 Rhino HOTAS

Sounds like a wrong settings in the Rudder Profiler Software or incorrect setting in the config tab for the binds. Make sure in dcs the slider box and inverted is checked in the settings for the wheel brake binds. If that does not work you can try my profiler cfg I use for my profiler settings. See if it works for you. Open the Profiler software and go to the programing tab then click the folder icon at the top left corner then extract the profile from the zip I uploaded into the folder for the profiler then load it.

Logi Rudder Pedal Profile.zip

Edited by Blackhaze440

@Blackhaze440

Thanks for the advice it worked really well for me.   Everything is working as it should be now!

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X OC'd to 4.4 GHz on all 8 Cores, Asus ROG STRIX GAMING-E MOBO, 3XWD Blue 500GB SSD, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250GB PCIE SSD, Seagate 4TB 7200RPM HDD, GIGABYTE AORUS AMD RADEON RX VEGA 56 Graphics Card, EVGA G2 SUPERNOVA 1000W PSU, THERMALTAKE VIEW 71 TG CASE, Saitek X56 Rhino HOTAS

• 2 years later...

I’ve got similar brake issues, but the toe brakes are not being detected by DCS. Rudder works fine, just can’t use the brakes for any DCS plane. Brake pedal Movement is detected by windows & the Logitech profiler. So the pedals do work in windows.