Is this true?

blue_plasma

I dont know if this was confirmed or not, but does anyone know which Tranche we will be getting? I only found information that it has not been kind of announced/decided? yet. I wonder if the EF will be also A2G capable in DCS.

22 minutes ago, Mr.Scar said:

I only found information that it has not been kind of announced/decided? yet.

This information is still correct.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

6 hours ago, Mr.Scar said:

I dont know if this was confirmed or not, but does anyone know which Tranche we will be getting? I only found information that it has not been kind of announced/decided? yet. I wonder if the EF will be also A2G capable in DCS.

There is a sticky post from yesterday.
"Discussion and announcement for the collaboration between True Grit and Heatblur Simulations"

Edited by Krez

What happened to the video?!

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

2 minutes ago, VFGiPJP said:

What happened to the video?!

According to HB (on Reddit) there was an ambiguity in the video that they need to resolve.

• Thanks 1

ROG Z690 Hero ● i9-12900K 5.5GHz ● Giggy RTX 3090 OC ● 32GB 4800MHz ● Firecuda M.2s ● Reverb G2 ● Win11Pro //// A10CII ● AH64D ● AJS37 ● AV8BNA ● C101 ● CEII ● F16C ● F5EII ● F86F ● FA18C ● FC3 ● I16 ● KA50 ● M2000C ● MI8 ● P47D ● SA342 ● SPIT ● UH1H ● Y52

16 hours ago, Dunx said:

According to HB (on Reddit) there was an ambiguity in the video that they need to resolve.

Not just on Reddit:

17 hours ago, Cobra847 said:

Dear all,

We were made aware of an ambiguity with regards to the license for an element present in the Eurofighter announcement trailer released yesterday. We've decided to temporarily hide the video until we resolve the issue. 

This has no bearing or effect on the development of the Eurofighter for DCS World, and our development team forges on unhindered. 

Thank you for all of your amazing feedback and excitement. This is why we do what we do, and we can't wait to share more with you soonest.

Sincerely,

Team Heatblur and TrueGrit

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg