Invested

Adorabull

I know there is a lot of negativity (welcome to the internet) and I totally get the refraining from posting frequent updates. (This is why we can't have nice things).

But, from my own point of view, I really like the sa342 a lot. I just bought a button box, already had pedals I got for the gazelle.

Yesterday I bought an aluminum panel to go with my aurdino/teensi controller to build a gazelle switch/button box cockpit. 

So, you dev guys take heart, you have ardent fans. I myself worked on Jane's Sims, including Longbow 1&2 (I was a QA monkey), and a bunch of other Sims and games so I know how hard it can be.

So, two things. Thank you for countless hours of fun. And pls hurry with the Kiowa release.  😉

Edited by Adorabull
  • Like 7

• 1 month later...

My biggest criticism of the Gazelle is the external sound. It does not sound correct at all. And the lack of different sounds from front and back sounds really weird with any helicopter.

I hope they put some effort into the sounds of the OH-58. In my experience, lacking good sound makes me fly that module a lot less, just like Mig-21 and the Harrier.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 9/10/2021 at 4:02 PM, yngvef said:

and the Harrier.

The Harrier sound used to be a noticeable loop and lacked the turbine whine when setting down, but they fixed both those a long time ago when they did the audio overhaul. Don't know if you've tried it recently, but imo it's good now and I quit using modded audio.

• Like 1

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2