Marianas Server crash(kinda) caused multiple simultaneous full PC crashes.

Marianas Server Kicks everyone off the server simultaneously while Server is still "Running". All players on the 162nd Marianas Server get kicked off the server simultaneously after being kicked from the server each players PC crashes. This has happened multiple times to me and friends. The first time this happened it was only one other friend and I's PCs crashing after DCS hosting server "crashed". The second time it occurred at least 5 players PCs crashed at the same time. Although for some reason I wasn't effected this time. I think this is because I had already experienced the same type of event. My DCS still crashed but no PC crash. all the other people in the discord call at the time who had not already experienced it had a PC crash. I am running stable version  2.7.3.8494 

• 2 months later...

We did two MP sessions, up to 35-40 pilots and in both instances, 2 hours into the mission, lots of members were disconnected from the server for whatever reason.

We'll be looking into it more and try getting the mission host by another server to see if we can rule out server issues.

Edited by Looney

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

• 2 weeks later...