Observation Switch?

MAD-MM

After the Update they split up the Key Commands and the Observation Switch moved to the Gunner Position. Probably missed something but i am now unable to tell Petrovitch to close the Protection Doors and Store the Sight from the Pilot Seat?

Is there new Switch or intercomm Command for this?

After breaking away  from the Target he will close is it, but immediatley open again when you fly level.

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

Could before close the Sight by simple pressing O without having allways the Menue in front of your Sight while you are Firing. But that doesnt work anymore figured out. thx for the Answer!

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

Thanks for clarifying this.  Petro aft short does close the sight doors.  I wasn't getting confirmation at first so I tried switching to MG-30 because it was said previously this causes Operator to automatically close the missile sight.  Strange thing was, when I switched back to missile, the HUD yellow light bottom right would illuminate instantly, making me think Petro never closed them.  But yes, aft short does work.

I was happy with the O key before.  I would make slow gentle turns and tell Operator to open the sight doors.  When we began our attack run he was ready to go.  Now, I have to line up on targets, tell Operator to search for targets, and then wait 3 seconds for the doors to open.  My blood pressure is going up.

HORNET/VIPER/HARRIER/SABRE/FISHBED/FROGFOOT/HOKUM/HIND/JUG/ISHAK