Dale Snodgrass Update

Victory205

OK, there is confirmation coming from the family. Dale was killed while flying an SIAI Marchetti SM1019 today, just after noon local on the Lewiston-Nez Perce County Regional Airport.

I’m not going to post any links to the news reports or engage in any accident analysis. I generally despise the handful of nitwits, most of whom are have zero formal safety experience, who do this for clicks and compensation on YouTube.

Dale is gone, he had a remarkable career, let the man Rest In Peace.

Edited by Victory205
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Viewpoints are my own.

Damn, that's a shame.  May he rest in peace.

Rig: i9 10900KF @5.3GHz | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 3600MHz | ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3090 24GB OC | ASUS Maximus XII Formula | 2x 2TB Intel SSD6 NVMe M.2 | VKB F-14CG on Gunfighter III Base | TM Warthog HOTAS | TM Rudder Pedals | HP Reverb G2

Hangar: FC3 | F-86F | F-4E [Pre-Ordered] | F-5E | F-14A/B | F-15E | F-16C | F/A-18C | Mirage 2000C | JF-17 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19P | MiG-21bis | AJS-37 | AV-8B | L39 | C-101 | A-10C/CII | Yak-52 | P-51D | P-47D | Fw 190 A-8/D-9 | Bf 109 | Spitfire | I-16 | UH-1 Huey

From all of us at Heatblur - Rest In Peace, Dale Snodgrass. Climb unrestricted, pilot!

Here is a missing man formation from Bryan, one of our Maintainer SMEs:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

I had to post it :

Snorts-Banana-Pass.jpg?v=1625254701

When I was younger, as many of you, I saw this picture and was eager to know more about this event.

That's how many of us discovered this great pilot.

I hope that Snort is buzzing the Tower higher than ever, making someone spitting his coffee.

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, SHARP54 said:

I hope that Snort is buzzing the Tower higher than ever, making someone spitting his coffee.

And having a dress blues rematch with Hoser . . . 

• Like 2

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

Somehow this turned out to be the first thing i saw in my feed when i woke up this morning...... may he RIP, salute! 😔

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache