It has been a few months since I used the mav f and gmt. After locking tgt on radar and slaving to mav the seeker is no where near the tgt and I am only able to slew the mav seeker after un-designate the tgt.  Is this the new normal or other issues. It is the same with both realistic slew and easy.

Thanks

Edited by FOXFIRE TWOONE

Intel core I9 10900K 3.7 ghz

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Samsung 1 T M.2 2 X 850 ssd's

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Hotas Warthog F/A-18C Hornet Grip

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

I guess it's wait until a fix if there is one.

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

In GMT radar, also in SEA radar, do not designate moving target with TDC DEPRESS, but designate with Sensor Control Switch in the direction of the DDI with GMT (or SEA) radar.

The radar sensor designate keeps moving target, you see his direction and speed...   The maverick sensors, when ungaged, points the right target.

Sorry my bad English.

• Like 1

It's doing that thing again where it tracks objects on the way to slewing to the target
If that's the case, it should reported as a bug. Again...

Do you have a track of the issue?

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

On 7/26/2021 at 1:38 PM, BATCARLO said:

In GMT radar, also in SEA radar, do not designate moving target with TDC DEPRESS, but designate with Sensor Control Switch in the direction of the DDI with GMT (or SEA) radar.

The radar sensor designate keeps moving target, you see his direction and speed...   The maverick sensors, when ungaged, points the right target.

Sorry my bad English.

Thanks I was using the ( tdc ) instead of sensor to designate.

My bad

Edited by FOXFIRE TWOONE

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

On 7/26/2021 at 7:38 PM, BATCARLO said:

Sorry my bad English.

mmmm I currently use TDC depress and it works. How weird.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

If depressing the TDC is commanding the radar to track a moving object, that's a bug. TDC Depress should only command a nav-stabilized designation at the position under the cursor. If you can reproduce that, a track would be great.

• Like 1

REAPER 51 | Tholozor
VFA-136 (c.2007): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3305981/
Arleigh Burke Destroyer Pack (2020): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3313752/