Missing IR Suppressor File in the Template pack

Siema

Can we please get the IR Suppressor file in the Template pack

Thanks 

• Like 2

Mobo: ASUS Maximus IX Hero, CPU: i7-7700K @ 4,8, GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC, RAM: 32 GB G Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200, SSD: Samsung EVO 1Tb, SSD2: Samsung EVO 512 GB, HDD: Seagate Baracude 2Tb, Soundcard: Asus Strix Raid Pro

Joystick: Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 Base with 50CM2 Grip

Trottle: Virpil MongoosT-50CM Throttle V3

Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR

Track IR 5 Pro

Thrustmaster MFCD and Elgato Streamdeck XL

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/siema02/

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/siema112/

• 6 months later...

I'm looking for the same, current ( 06 February 2022  ) template doesn't include the IR Suppressor.

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

On 2/7/2022 at 11:11 AM, 1stBEAST said:

yeah also part of the pylons the rocketpods and launchtubes for the ATGM´s are missing as well as the pilots.

but this is unfortunatly the case for every template. that crucial stuff is missing

I doubt it that we will get the the templates for rocketpods and launchtubes since they are universal and can be used on other aircraft so they are really rarely painted. And truth to be told I've saw many pictures of the hind and hips and never saw any specially painted rocketpods and launchtubes to be in same colors as the aircraft itself in the exception of fuel tanks for some czech tigermeet hinds.

And even hinds with tubes for airshow smoke trails have same colors as ordinary Shturm/Ataka missile tubes:

So on this point I'm not agreeing for templates for tubes (since they're models on their own and not related to hind, so if you change them you could possibly see same skins on other aircraft too) but I do agree for template for suppressors and pilots. Could be nice to have some pink helmets or something, lol.

Edited by SmukY

Helicopters don't fly, they just subdue the air.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Agreed on the weapons. Since they're shared, I don't know that it makes a ton of sense to have them as paintable objects. The IR suppressors would be nice since they're sometimes painted to match, and definitely stand out when it's just the tan box plopped on the side (though in my searching for skins to make, I did see a handful with IR boxes clearly taken from another helicopter that didn't match).

As an update, I did ask Bignewy on the DCS Discord, and he was kind enough to check with the team. They're planning on getting the IR Suppressor on the template at some point, but there's no ETA at the moment. Good news for us Hind skinners!Capture.PNG

Edited by aaronwhite
  • Like 1

actually i have the textures changed for the shturm launchers

it is possible to change launcher skins for only specific skins on the hind have this done for the shturm, but it is only painted over the yellowish launchtube. so the template for this would be great