Mirage 2000C HUD cams

myHelljumper

• 3 weeks later...

Regarding the toss symbology, if I understand the video correctly, your pull-up cue is when the arrow stops flashing? I like these videos but it would be nice if you could channel your inner Wags and explain what's going on too 🙂

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2021 at 7:33 PM, TLTeo said:

Regarding the toss symbology, if I understand the video correctly, your pull-up cue is when the arrow stops flashing? I like these videos but it would be nice if you could channel your inner Wags and explain what's going on too 🙂

No, the arrow flashes according to altitude set on the HUD panel with "SEL H" + "RAD ALT" rotary on the right.

I don't know for French Air Force, but in French Navy they would set desired flying height -10% (for instance 180ft if they intend to fly at 200ft).

The pull-up cue is when the " _ " solution cue appears at the bottom of the HUD 😉

The bombs release starts when " _ " is reaching the " -O- "

Edited by jojo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

On 9/3/2021 at 7:44 AM, jojo said:

I don't know for French Air Force, but in French Navy they would set desired flying height -10% (for instance 180ft if they intend to fly at 200ft).

Seems to be 100ft under flying altitude when flying below 1000 ft from this BEAD report:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...