Walleye recage (CRAB) does not work with target designation

escaner

After uncaging the Walleye, an OBS "CRAB" appears to recage it. In the attached track I show how it works correctly with manual slewing, but then when I use WPDSG to designate a target; after uncaging and auto-slewing to the target, CRAB option appears again but it does not work. Note also that stepping out of the weapon station and back to it the weapon appears recaged.

I expect to be able to recage the Walleye with the target designation. But if it is actually not possible to recage it in these conditions, probably the CRAB option should not appear as it makes no sense and leads to confusion. I think that some investigation on this issue is in order.

Thank you

walleye-recage.trk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

Hi,

thanks for the report, I will need to check with the team, as far as I can tell you can only use CRAB when you have unboxed the TGT 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

I can find no evidence to support this on way or another at the moment. 

My thinking is still the same as above, CRAB will show but can not be used unless TGT has been unboxed. 

If you have an public information that shows it is different please PM me.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2