A/G radar azimuth can be steered?

Svend_Dellepude

Does anybody know if it should be possible to move the azimuth of the A/G radar left or right when it scans less than 140°.

My guess is that is should be possible and that it should track a designation if one is present, but it's just a guess.

Cheers

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, there is missing A/G Radar scan centering functionality. You cursor over the azimuth select option, hover over the azimuth you want, depress and hold the TDC  which teleports the cursor to the center of the display. Then slew left/right and release to set the center. You can't just TDC depress around the display like in A/A since that makes a designation under the cursor.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jak525 said:

Yes, there is missing A/G Radar scan centering functionality. You cursor over the azimuth select option, hover over the azimuth you want, depress and hold the TDC  which teleports the cursor to the center of the display. Then slew left/right and release to set the center. You can't just TDC depress around the display like in A/A since that makes a designation under the cursor.

Thanks for the reply. Hope that will make it into our Hornet. 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.