TAC11 - strange mission flow

Blackbird7

First part of mission was all fine, very similar to practice mission. Confusion starts with tasks from Hammer:

-got JTAC 9-line to attack 3 trucks with guns, I destroyed 2 and get response "target destroyed, new tasking"
-got JTAC 9-line to attack moving trucks, but coordinates show same location, remaining stationary truck
-when I approached and said "IN", I get response "Abort, Abort, Abort" without a reason. Maybe as I did not attack at required heading? But I also did same earlier, and it was no issue.
-after this truck is destroyed, I get tank as tasking and I somehow messed up location, so I visually find 3 tanks and ask Hammer to id contact
-first tank "that is not your target", second "that is your target" - I destroy it and get "target not destroyed" 🙂
-in Recon Stewart this tank was lased by JTAC, I did not get that in 9-line
-end of VUL
-I request check out, Hammer replies with "You may depart" - what am I supposed to do at this point?
-I go to Fence out and get "You exited range without authorization, PO is terminated. Unqualified, mission failed!"
-I land at Vaziani, get no feedback at shutdown (maybe I had to use F10 radio?), but when I quit, I got Score 78, Results 60, so I passed. Did not expect that.

Are all those DCS issues or maybe mission bug somewhere?

In practice mission I had two targets that were supposed to be marked by laser. But only second one was, first I had to lase. But now in qualifying mission I got no target marked with laser.

It's A-10C II.

I did practice few times before the last update and as I can remember, mission was same as in Recon Stewart video. After update I started noticing that difference with one task.

Now I have run slow repair on DCS, I don't see any change in campaign files, but I'll let you know if there will be some strange things in next missions. I'll save track in such case, I saved only qualifying mission, not practice.