Suggestion about Jester wheel design on radar azimuth/elevation.

Katsu

Hello friends, I would suggest a small redesign in the part of azimuth control and elevation of Jester menu;

First of all I would like to say that Jester is already an excellent solution as it is without him it will be impossible drive the cat alone, but i think  if you guys think it's plausible I'm sharing in my vision how to make it easier to use at times when quick reactions are needed it would be more intuitive to make movements with the head in the directions where you want point the radar and have a reference point in the middle of wheel.
I made a draft (sorry for the quality) that i will share: 

Thank you for the great job you've been doing. 

JESTER AZIMUTH.jpgJESTER ELEVATION.jpg

• Like 4

Good point, I think it was mentioned before.

The elevation high/low is useless anyway atm.

Afaik they have Jester menu coded in some weird way that it's hard to make any changes so it probably have to wait for future Jester LANTIRN and other improvements.

Edited by draconus
  • Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

I like this one as well. Would be nice to see it implemented at some point.

• Like 1

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache