A10C all systems shut down after I start to taxi.

terryfarrow

DCS A10C when I have started the engine the master caution comes on and all systems shut down, Just wondering if anyone has experienced this, never happened before this happens on all missions. Just thought I would ask here before going onto FB forums. The fuel is fine the start up is correct, I am using thrustmaster hotas throttle and stick, gens are on fuel pumps on, key bindings ok. This will happen at the start of every mission when I press the throttle forward, all systems shut down and master warning comes on. This has only just started happening. Thank you.

dcs.log

Suggest you check you haven't inadvertently inverted your throttle control - so by moving the throttles forward you are actually shutting down the engines?

Try using the keyboard to throttle up and see if the same happens?

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X; ASUS ROG Strix X570-F, Corsair Vengeance 64 GB (2x 32GB) 3600MHz; Seagate FireCuda 510 500GB M.2-2280 (OS); Samsung 860 EVO 2TB M.2-2280 (DCS); MSI GeForce RTX 3090 SUPRIM X 24GB OC GPU. TM Warthog Hotas; T.Flight Pedals; DelanClip/Trackhat.

This is one of the few cases where I think the dcs.log does no good, because it doesn't tell us anything that happened in the cockpit. It also doesn't show the throttle disconnecting or some such.

A track or a video would be more helpful.

Yeah, a track file would be helpful to see what is happening.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg