F-14 Tomcat CTD on the Marianas map only

4H_Ccrashh

I know this going to sound strange but I have been testing all morning to verify my thoughts.

I have never flown the Marianas map with a Tomcat. Only the F-18. Yesterday I set up a carrier (Super Carrier mod) to practice touch and go's.

Everything worked fine until I was inbound to the ship and tried to put the HUD in landing configuration. As soon as I did the game CTD.

I rebooted and again the same thing happened when trying to go into a landing HUD.

I could switch to the landing mode while on deck without any issues. After  takeoff and then changing the HUD mode again the CTD. The game generated crash reports and I sent them all off to whomever they go to.

At first I thought my game might be messed up after the last problem I had with Authentication failure following the latest update.

That issue was cleared up with the "repair" application but still I was worried.

Ok here is the weird part. The CTD when switching HUD to landing only happens when I am on the Marianas map. I have been practicing all day on other maps without any problem.

Only happens on the Marianas map.

Edited by 4H_Ccrashh
Grammar and punctuation corrections

• ED Team

Hi 4H_Ccrashh

can you attach the dcs log after the crash happens, you should see a zip folder in your saved games dcs logs folder that will have all the information we need. 

Or in the same location the dcs.log 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2