Deka we haven't heard from you much.

Hodo

Outside of patches to fix things we haven't heard much from you.  I don't assume to speak for everyone but I am sure we would love to get an update from you.  

What are your plans for the rest of the year?  

• Like 12

sorry that at this moment, we don't have much to update.

I will push the manual author harder.

once external model and texture done (our artist quite busy with 919, he's an engineer), the template will be next.

jf-17's still in EA stage.

thanks for your support and patience 🙂

• Like 5
  • Thanks 8

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

1 hour ago, uboats said:

once external model and texture done (our artist quite busy with 919, he's an engineer), the template will be next.

I hope you guys consider adding HMD to JF-17 since Pakistan is now using them with Block 3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, IcedVenom said:

I hope you guys consider adding HMD to JF-17 since Pakistan is now using them with Block 3

Since when PAF has Blk III Jeffs? Aren't they still in testing phase?

• Like 1

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!

Gib full-fi Su-27 or MiG-29 plz!

AMD R7 3700X|32GB DDR4 RAM|Gigabyte RTX2070S Gaming OC|2TB NVMe SDD + 1TB SSD + 2TBB + 1TB HDD|Dell P3421W|Windows 10 Pro x64

TM Warthog|MFG Crosswind|Samsung Odyssey+|TrackIR 5

Modules: Mirage F1|Mi-24P|JF-17|F/A-18C|F-14A/B|F-5E|M-2000C|MiG-21bis|L-39|Yak-52|FC3|Supercarrier || Terrains: Persian Gulf|NTTR|Normandy|Syria

11 hours ago, killkenny1 said:

Since when PAF has Blk III Jeffs? Aren't they still in testing phase?

I don't know who Jeff is but I thought they had already gotten one for testing and China has some Block III FC-1's with many new features. Aren't they getting like fifty in just a few months?

On 7/31/2021 at 1:51 PM, uboats said:

Good to hear from you guys! If I may ask, what other items do you have left for for EA development? Are there any big new features we can look forward to in the future?

Thanks and keep up the good work!

On 7/31/2021 at 10:51 PM, uboats said:

What does "919" mean?

6 hours ago, IcedVenom said:

I don't know who Jeff is but I thought they had already gotten one for testing and China has some Block III FC-1's with many new features. Aren't they getting like fifty in just a few months?

Jeff = JF-17.

There is a diffefence between “getting in X months” and “already in service.”

I’m sure once PAF starts using HMD on their Block I A/C we will get one as well for our Jeff, but for now we must wait. 

5 hours ago, SuumCuique said:

What does "919" mean?

Probably COMAC C919. 

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!

AMD R7 3700X|32GB DDR4 RAM|Gigabyte RTX2070S Gaming OC|2TB NVMe SDD + 1TB SSD + 2TBB + 1TB HDD|Dell P3421W|Windows 10 Pro x64

Modules: Mirage F1|Mi-24P|JF-17|F/A-18C|F-14A/B|F-5E|M-2000C|MiG-21bis|L-39|Yak-52|FC3|Supercarrier || Terrains: Persian Gulf|NTTR|Normandy|Syria

1 minute ago, killkenny1 said:

There is a diffefence between “getting in X months” and “already in service.”

Beyond this, the Block 3 is significantly different from the Block 1/2 - other than the HMD, it has an AESA radar, a different fully FBW FCS, supposedly an IRST and a new MWS, a new HUD, an extra hard point, and a different engine to name a few.

Asking for Block 3 features to be included in the DCS module is like asking for e.g. the Super Hornet AESA radar to be carried by our Hornet.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, TLTeo said:

Beyond this, the Block 3 is significantly different from the Block 1/2 - other than the HMD, it has an AESA radar, a different fully FBW FCS, supposedly an IRST and a new MWS, a new HUD, an extra hard point, and a different engine to name a few.

Asking for Block 3 features to be included in the DCS module is like asking for e.g. the Super Hornet AESA radar to be carried by our Hornet.

I guess it’s the case of what upgrades PAF will transfer to Block I from Block III. 

If HMD comes to Block I Deka most likely will implement it, if not - we won’t have it. 

However, I would keep in my that any not advertised extras Deka adds it’s due to them being awesome and we should be thanking them instead of demanding these extra features.  

Edited by killkenny1
  • Like 1

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!

On 8/1/2021 at 5:51 AM, uboats said:

Is the artist involved in the "real" C919? Or are you developing a C919 for some kind of simulation?

Phantom Forever

F-4EJ / F-4EJ Kai 1971-2021

Sorry, I don't speak English, so I use DeepL Translate. Well, I can speak Japanese.

23 hours ago, IcedVenom said:

The block III also has an internal jammer and a cheek hardpoint for the Tpod.  

10 hours ago, Admiral_ZIPANGU said:

Is the artist involved in the "real" C919? Or are you developing a C919 for some kind of simulation?

He is involved in the C919 from Real Life, Deka it's not developing a C919.

Anyway, this can get you a Smile: 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, TLTeo said:

I'm not asking for all Block III features to come. We have a A2A refueling pod from Block II and the HMD button is already in the DCS FC-1 cockpit. There is nothing wrong with asking for HMD when very soon we will see what will come to Pakistan's air force.

May I ask also the plan for the CM-400 and LS-6 variants?

• Like 1

Am 31.7.2021 um 22:51 schrieb uboats:

Yes, please!! Because what we've got so far is, to put it politely, a joke ... 

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

Cool to ear at Deka news 🙂
We for sure miss a manual, and it's hard to find data on the real plane, but it's allway a pleasure to fly on the JF-17. I didn't even expect he was still in EA, just for some lacking textures, and 2 weapons ? 😄  Well 🙂 

Edited by Mav783

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/31/2021 at 4:51 PM, uboats said:

I almost was hoping for the MiG-29SMT.... But the C-919 is cool too.

Edited by Hodo