Pilot body

sirrah

I tried the JF-17 during the first free trial period (iirc about a year ago?). Back then the Thunder didn't have a (VR) pilot body, does it have one now?

I know I can use the 14 day trial, but if there's no pilot body (yet), I don't have to bother downloading 😉

So is the pilot body added yet, or did Deka by any slim chance give an ETA on this feature?

• Like 2

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

7 hours ago, sirrah said:

I tried the JF-17 during the first free trial period (iirc about a year ago?). Back then the Thunder didn't have a (VR) pilot body, does it have one now?

I know I can use the 14 day trial, but if there's no pilot body (yet), I don't have to bother downloading 😉

So is the pilot body added yet, or did Deka by any slim chance give an ETA on this feature?

No, there is no 3D Pilot. We are still waiting for it

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Still no body pilot, guys? 

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

On 6/25/2023 at 6:11 PM, Lenux said:

Still no body pilot, guys? 

No, the place in VR is .... empty 😞

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

• 3 weeks later...

Any comms on when we might see a VR pilot? Just started the flying the JF-17 as an aggressor and getting to learn her again. Really enjoying this under rated module.  I think in many ways, there are options on her that are ahead of other DCS modules, including the F-15.

The ability to remove the red gear and ladder (requirement) or the panel to change laser codes on the ground, are all functions I feel should be required for other modules.  The new F-15E suffers from not being able to change the laser codes on the ground.  They should have implemented this from the get go.  I am actually going to shoot a quick VR mission and post the video over on the F-15E forum suggesting it. 

I just want to thank the devs for doing such a great job with this module.  Looking forward to learning more over the next few weeks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MAXsenna said:

@Devil 505

Browse down. 

Drool or sell your kidney? 

https://www.diycockpit.com/store/

HAHA!!!! I never ceases to amaze me what is coming out for home sim cockpits.  I just recently found a company that does the F-14 throttle quadrant, I consider myself a veteran of knowing companies that make flight sim equipment. Love finding new stuff! 

https://throttletek.com/gf-14-throttle/

• Like 1