Mig 29 Force Feedback Autopilot Bug

Picure

I have been flying the Mig29 more lately and there is this bug that I do not experience with any of the other FC3 aircrafts. This bug makes the Mig29 autopilot totally unusable. 

If I turn on Barometric Altitude Hold on (or any other kind of autopilot), the autopilot indicator (small circle) will go full aft and drift left right left right. 

In the video example I posted here, I have the plane trimmed for level flight first so the full aft stick phenomenon is not present. However, the stick still does the left right oscillation.

Please excuse the horrible videography 😂

Edited by Picure

I have been flying the Mig29 more lately and there is this bug that I do not experience with any of the other FC3 aircrafts. This bug makes the Mig29 autopilot totally unusable. 

If I turn on Barometric Altitude Hold on (or any other kind of autopilot), the autopilot indicator (small circle) will go full aft and drift left right left right. 

In the video example I posted here, I have the plane trimmed for level flight first so the full aft stick phenomenon is not present. However, the stick still does the left right oscillation.

Please excuse the horrible videography

Which FFB stick are you using?
And did you remember to fix the axis in the FFB setup for the module?
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

Which FFB stick are you using?
And did you remember to fix the axis in the FFB setup for the module?
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

I am using the Logitech G940. I have tried changing the axis and stuff under FFB axis but it does not fix it. 

• Like 1