Mission editor issues

Asiavik

So I had taken a break from DSC for a few months and have just started playing again.  For some reason with this latest updates I can no longer place certain aircraft in the mission editor as they do not show as available.  It is affecting both Mods and purchased content.  I can't add an F-14 to any map nor can I place the A-4. Most but not all of my mod content is missing as well.  I can't find anything on the  structure to install mods changing.  Any idea what might be wrong?

3 minutes ago, Asiavik said:

Any idea what might be wrong?

You probably have enabled the historic filter, which will show only aircrafts that were in service on the year of your mission's date. Also, this feature is only for official Modules, so any user Mod will not show when the filter is enabled, irrespective of the date. The filter looks like a clock:

xOpuUCa.jpg

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB