• ED Team

please attach a short track replay showing it happen

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I am also having issues with the Harm in all modes on the F-16.  In HAS mode it won't identify the radar source, no matter what SAM is currently interrogating the aircraft.   Nor does the WPN page display what hardpoint the HARMS are loaded onto.  The option for picking the scan type at the top of the page is also missing.  When shooting in POS modes, the WPN screen will not show any information above or below the indicator line in any of the sub-modes...ruk, pb, ect........

This has all happened since the last update.

Edited by Raptorrod

21 minutes ago, Raptorrod said:

I just thought of something.....the F-16 currently allows you to load HARMS on 4,6,3&7.  Isn't the jet supposed to carry two Harms on 3 and 7 only?  Perhaps this is what is causing the issues????

it can mount the HARMs on all the stations 4/6 and 3/7, however, they can only be employed when equipped on 3/7 as of a recently communicated change by ED to represent the AC more accurately:

Edited by _SteelFalcon_
link

I had this same issue with harms on 4&6. Check if it happens to you with HARMS in those stations that seems "normal" as now you can't employ them from there.

Edit: Perfectly working from 3&7 😉

Edited by duke17

1 hour ago, duke17 said:

I had this same issue with harms on 4&6. Check if it happens to you with HARMS in those stations that seems "normal" as now you can't employ them from there.

Edit: Perfectly working from 3&7 😉

Yeah,  3&7 works. Thanks 😅

26 minutes ago, Uwe_21 said:

I also have the same problem.
AGM-88 work from stations 3 and 7 but not from 4 and 6.

While you can carry AGM-88 Harms on stations 4&6 you cannot deploy them. Was changed in the latest patch.

Screenshot below of the update that Wags gave. It is linked earlier in the thread.

image.png

Edited by AdrianL
Spelling

On 8/4/2021 at 12:16 PM, Smoked said:

Regardless if you are for or against 88's on 4&6, ED needs to take them out of the loading option for those hard points or put something in the weapon load out screen that announces those will not work, If not  this will be an ongoing thread in the F-16 section.  

I agree, it seems this is creating lots of confusion, maybe it would be for the best to remove loading option for 4 and 6 all together. Just leave it on 3 and 7.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2021 at 11:16 AM, Smoked said:

Regardless if you are for or against 88's on 4&6, ED needs to take them out of the loading option for those hard points or put something in the weapon load out screen that announces those will not work, If not  this will be an ongoing thread in the F-16 section.  

Agreed. It's confusing and makes little sense to introduce this edge case for one aircraft.

• Wags locked this topic