Full fidelity update for FC3 Planes.

Bob dimitri

With most of the full fidelity Russian planes being either propeller planes or cold war era, it would be good to see some full fidelity modern-ish Russian planes. I think that flying a A-10a would be unique enough to justify making it a second full fidelity model. I'm pretty sure that most people would enjoy flying the F-15C as a full fidelity plane as well. When it comes to pleases customers, then it would be a win win for ED. 

Edited by Bob dimitri
  • Like 2

You likely won't ever see it. For starters, all of the Russian Aircraft won't be done as ED can't get the proper permissions to make full fidelity versions of them.

The A-10A in FF already exists in the A-10C and A-10CII

The F-15C will be getting a FF in the form of the F-15E, which can double as the F-15D

This has been talked about dozens of times throughout the forum. Since you're new here, I'll give ya a pass.

1 hour ago, Tank50us said:

You likely won't ever see it. For starters, all of the Russian Aircraft won't be done as ED can't get the proper permissions to make full fidelity versions of them.

The F-15C will be getting a FF in the form of the F-15E, which can double as the F-15D

This has been talked about dozens of times throughout the forum. Since you're new here, I'll give ya a pass.

They are trying to get permission to do the MIG-29. Though I would at least like to see some clickablity added for VR. At least the flaps and gear handles. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, upyr1 said:

They are trying to get permission to do the MIG-29. Though I would at least like to see some clickablity added for VR. At least the flaps and gear handles. 

This I can agree with. Certain functions could be made clickable, such as (as you said) the gear and flap controls, and maybe some of the more "No duh" switches like the Master Arm, Battery, power switches, etc. But, ED has said they have no intention of doing anything to FC3, so, it's a moot point atm.

• Like 1

ED stated they do not plan to make any low fidelity modules in the future except for MAC, a different game.

But the idea of making full fidelity modules out of FC3 is great. FC3 used some of the sexiest airframes.

ED already plan to make a full fidelity MiG-29 9.12 which is present in FC3.

I think it would be a low hanging fruit. Let's take i.e. A-10A. External 3D model is ready, complex flight model is ready due to ff A-10C, cockpit would have require some modifications from A-10C to make an analog version but the whole general geometry is identical.

All it's weapon types are ready.

The thing to be done would be a simple, very rudimentary analog avionics and we would have full fidelity A-10A.

Let's wait for the official MiG-29 9.12 announcement, this can be a role model of full fidelity module made out of FC3 aircraft.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Tank50us said:

Saw a video on the modern version of the 15C and yes no need for the FC3 Version.

However, the A10A cockpit is so analogue. Yes I would pay for an upgraded cockpit.

However like it was said let see what happens with the Mig 29 FC3 model.