TrueGrit Own module plans?

Silver_Dragon

3 hours ago, carss said:

Yes I do wonder that too. I think I remember Truegrit leader once said they may consider Rafale as the next project after the Typhoon

Wait do you still have this? It could be of great use.

If they aren't comfortable with their ability to finish the Typhoon, I highly doubt they will start on other modules, especially something equally as complex as the Rafale. More likely they will assist with developing the EF and pick up expertise that way.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, carss said:

I think I remember Truegrit leader once said they may consider Rafale as the next project after the Typhoon

Did he really? IIRC Gero always said they don't plan beyond Eurofighter because EF will take a lot of time and effort.

The only one time I've heard he even considered anything beyond EF was Tornado, but this was some big maybe, or they woul like to. Nothing more.

I've never heard absolutely anything about Rafale or anything from outside Germany.

For Rafale they have probably zero first hand knowledge, zero detailed data, zero SME and zero legal permissions. Just my opinion, maybe someone else heard something else.

• Like 2

On 8/3/2021 at 7:37 PM, F-2 said:

Wait do you still have this? It could be of great use.

Unfortunately no, I remember it being mentioned somewhere and I can't find it, I'm not entirely sure it may have been someone else mentioning it also, so pls don't quote me on this as being certain

• Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry: