Can I have a refund if I purchased the Hawk prior to 1st October 2018?

its taken a long time to decide you want a refund

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

With the amount of interest the Hawk drew in the past, its hard to believe that no one else has taken on the project; be it asking for the VEAO version or starting afresh.

What with the Reds, the Saudi Hawks and the Midnight Hawks display teams, along with the T2 version there's bound to be a worldwide interest in it.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The man who never made a mistake never made nothing!

5 hours ago, Symie said:

… be it asking for the VEAO version or starting afresh.

You're a bit late to the party. It was asked by ED to take over the project so they could honour the buyers finishing the product VEAO were unable to. They refused anyone taking over their project.

• Thanks 1

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

• 5 months later...

I dont want a refund! I dont want ED to make the same mistake again thats all

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/11/2023 at 2:48 PM, Dragon1-1 said:

They won't, they changed the rules as a result of the Hawk fiasco. Now the devs are contractually obliged to provide the source to ED, they can't refuse like VEAO did. If anyone else jumps ship, ED will be able to continue to at least keep the module working.

I hope so.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.