Airport frequencies and details

diegoepoimaria01

Hi all

I think that in one of the new updates something has changed.

If I remember correctly, in the previous patches, clicking on an airport in the F10 map ( but with all the options to see enemy /friendly voiceless and your plane NOT active ) it was possible to see details like the frequencies, the runways directions and the beacon .

Now this is not possible anymore. Am I doing something wrong?

I guess it’s for realism, but without a map and knee boards it’s quite complicate … 

I’ve looked around, but I’ve only managed to find kneeboards for Nevada and Caucasus in the files … 

How are you solving this issue?

5 hours ago, diegoepoimaria01 said:

Now this is not possible anymore. Am I doing something wrong?

Maybe you play MP on a Server that has the Map restricted, as on my DCS it works as always:

uC2rb2r.jpg

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Hi

No, my issue is that, with the settings to "Map Only " , I can select an airfield, but I can't get any info on it.

As you can see in the second picture, Tiblisi airport is selected, but no info are shown ...

So, my issue is finding the right frequencies to talk with ATC and knowing the correct runway heading ... with Nevada and caucasus there are airports diagrams and info in the kneeboard section, but not for Syria, Marianas and Persian Gulf ...

I'm currently using latest BETA and playing on single player mode.

DCS Config 001.pngDCS MAP 02.png

• Like 2

• 3 months later...