Cannot use full throttle on cold start.

Neon

When plane is started in cold and dark it will not read the entire band of a throttle. But get a full throw from a hot start.

At first I thought it was a detent problem. So I tried turning them off completely and it didnt help.

Then I thought it was my throttle (TUSBA2) so I plugged up my warthog and it does the same thing.

Cleared out saved games and it didnt help.

reinstalled and same behavior.

Video of bug

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LURmByGNi1IgPBxeXOxiex7HmakoaaLF/view?usp=drivesdk

Video Info

First I show the bug in a cold and dark plane using instant action. Notice how the throttle will not go into AB even though detents are turned off

I then show the axis tune so that you can see the throttle is getting full range.

I then go on to load into a hot jet and it allows of full use of the band.

I made a mission were I hop into a cold plane throw the throttle showing the bug and then go into a hot plane and show the full throttle control.

DxDiag.txt throttlebug.trk

Edited by Neon
updated video link so permissions are not required.

• ED Team

Hi,

it is not possible to push the throttle past the canopy locking mechanism. 

Once the canopy is closed and secure you should be fine

thank you 

• Like 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2