JDAM Pickle delay is not accurate

AvroLanc

As per real life and actual documentation, JDAM should always have a 800ms delay from pickle consent to actual weapon release.

Also, there should be a minimum of 300ms between JDAMs in quantity release.

Please see attached track. Obviously, you can't see the moment I pressed pickle, but you can take over and try yourself. I can assure you the first release was instant the moment I pressed pickle. Also, the minimum 300ms delay between each quantity release was not respected. In my example a 4 JDAM release should have needed a pickle hold of approx 1.7 secs. It didn't require a hold of that long.

It was even acknowledge by Wags in one of his first JDAM videos, but JDAM release is still instant. Could this be changed? 

JDAM No Pickle Delay.trk

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Tholozor said:

Didn't you have a thread for this already?

OP did but it was placed in the "wish list" section, if you read one of the last posts in the original thread, you'll see it was suggested that the "bug" section may be a better place to report the problem.

Seems reasonable (after the OP has been bumping the original thread for +12 months), to ensure ED are aware and it gets placed on a bug tracker, etc.

• Like 1

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

48 minutes ago, Ramsay said:

OP did but it was placed in the "wish list" section, if you read one of the last posts in the original thread, you'll see it was suggested that the "bug" section may be a better place to report the problem.

Seems reasonable (after the OP has been bumping the original thread for +12 months), to ensure ED are aware and it gets placed on a bug tracker, etc.

Bingo.