Cant jump into door gunners seat on multiplayer since multicrew is available

darkman222
Go to solution Solved by Rudel_chw,

When I fly alone in a Huey on a multiplayer server, the hotkeys to jump into the door gunner seat are not working any more. They work like usual if I am in a single player mission.

Can I do something about it? Or needs the admin of the server to do that? Or is it simply not possible anymore to switch the seats on a MP server?

• Solution
53 minutes ago, darkman222 said:

When I fly alone in a Huey on a multiplayer server, the hotkeys to jump into the door gunner seat are not working any more. They work like usual if I am in a single player mission.

Can I do something about it? Or needs the admin of the server to do that? Or is it simply not possible anymore to switch the seats on a MP server?

No multicrew-capable aircraft will let you change seat on MP: F-14, C-101, L-39, etc. Get some friends to man the other stations.

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB