Nigerian Airforce JF-17 livery

Kerbo 416

Hello! I'm back again, using the latest version of my template I've made a NAF livery for the JF-17 based on the three airframes that they currently operate (720, 721, 722), I've already redone the stock roughmets since in my opinion they are too glossy... anyway here are some pictures! 

DCS_2021-08-08_10-52-18.png

DCS_2021-08-08_10-52-30.png

DCS_2021-08-08_10-51-40.png

DCS_2021-08-08_10-47-59.png

DCS_2021-08-08_10-52-51.png

REFERENCES:

let me know what you think, livery is still WIP should be uploaded soon, possibly as a pack of the three airframes 

NOTE:  due to the lack of a official template everything you see here is recreated from scratch by me and/or my friend @cookiemonstethis includes but isn't limited to: camo, weathering, decals, Roughmets, etc. (but not including the normals since it uses the stock normals and the panel lines since these were extracted from the base roughmets)

Edited by Kerbo 416
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, DonJosh said:

wow nice!! but one important question, when? 😉

this livery is practically done, minus a few minor stuff, all that's left is compressing the fiies, I'll upload it afterwards 

I need to also do the other two variants, 720 and 721

• Like 1

Is there a tutorial on how to make the liveries correctly? I handle well with photoshop but I don't know anything about lua files and these things ... I would like to make liveries and share them @Kerbo 416 How did you learn to do them, is the file system complicated? Thank you.

Owned sorted by use: F-5E | JF-17 | F/A-18C | FC3 | A-10C II | L-39 | M-2000C | New adquisition: F-16C  🔸Mods: A-4E-C

In the spotlight: Mirage F1 | Syria        🔸Terrains: Nevada | Persian Gulf

23 minutes ago, ReyCandy said:

Is there a tutorial on how to make the liveries correctly? I handle well with photoshop but I don't know anything about lua files and these things ... I would like to make liveries and share them @Kerbo 416 How did you learn to do them, is the file system complicated? Thank you.

Hello, first of all I will invite you to the Livery Artwork Group discord server it is where I learned to make liveries and am currently a moderator, there you will find a faq channel, where you will find multiple tutorials on the topic of liveries and a help channel for if you need help with something specific 

https://discord.gg/b9GqZb7q