Indiegogo campaign on Stuka book by Christoph Bergs (Military Aviation History)

Redglyph

If you're familiar with the Youtube channel Military Aviation History, by Christoph Bergs, you know how passionate and accurate he is about planes, especially related to WWII.

I just saw that he started a crowdfunding campaign, together with Bernhard Kast (Military History Visualized), for a book on the German Stuka, titled Stuka - The Doctrine of the German Dive-Bomber. Obviously, it's a history book and not a novel.

Here's the link for anyone interested in this project: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/stuka-the-doctrine-of-the-german-dive-bomber

There are a couple videos on his channel about it (along with a recent video on the aircraft).

• Like 2

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

• 9 months later...

I received the book a few days ago, it's a treasure trove of information. From what I've seen so far, it's clear, precise and accurate. Very nice job!

We don't have a Ju 87 in DCS yet, but if they ever sell extra copies, I recommend it.

stuka.jpg

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR