Weight of the internal cargo

Dr_Arrow

I think it would be nice and easy to do to allow us to set the weight of cargo/personnel in armament window with the ability to remove it in re-arming to simulate troops/cargo transport. I know it is far from the Hind's primary mission, but it would expand its abilities a bit. Thanks for consideration.

• Like 1

I think it would be nice and easy to do to allow us to set the weight of cargo/personnel in armament window with the ability to remove it in re-arming to simulate troops/cargo transport. I know it is far from the Hind's primary mission, but it would expand its abilities a bit. Thanks for consideration.
Yeah we want to use the Hind as a Cargo chopper... And the Hip as the attack chopper.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk

:megalol:

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2021 at 4:33 AM, Sajarov said:

Yeah we want to use the Hind as a Cargo chopper... And the Hip as the attack chopper.

Well there is no need to be rude.  Personally I like this idea.  I believe you can already program in weight additions through triggers in the ME though if this is for a specific mission you're making.  Scripts like CTLD also automatically add weight to your aircraft depending on what you pick up.

• Like 1

Aero" userid="112839"] Well there is no need to be rude.  Personally I like this idea.  I believe you can already program in weight additions through triggers in the ME though if this is for a specific mission you're making.  Scripts like CTLD also automatically add weight to your aircraft depending on what you pick up.
It was not my intention to be rude. I just don't agree with his request. That's all.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk

:megalol: