Rudder is fully to the left in mutliplayer.

Kite Ryder

When flying Viggen in multiplayer (single works fine) the rudder pedals in the cockpit are fully depressed to the left. 

This showed up with the latest open beta installed yesterday.

Temporary workaround is to not connect my joystick until I am in the cockpit. 

Setup: Home built PC Win10

Latest open beta DCS

X56 Throttle useing Joystick Gremlin

Virpil mongoose T50 cm2 no twist.

My guess is that in multi the game assumes the stick has a twist axis and assigns to the rudder with the value of zero. Rctrl + Enter doesn't show this though.

I will try to add som screen shots later.

• Like 1

When flying Viggen in multiplayer (single works fine) the rudder pedals in the cockpit are fully depressed to the left. 

This showed up with the latest open beta installed yesterday.

Temporary workaround is to not connect my joystick until I am in the cockpit. 

Setup: Home built PC Win10
Latest open beta DCS
X56 Throttle useing Joystick Gremlin
Virpil mongoose T50 cm2 no twist.

My guess is that in multi the game assumes the stick has a twist axis and assigns to the rudder with the value of zero. Rctrl + Enter doesn't show this though.

I will try to add som screen shots later.

All my modules starts with full left rudder. It suddenly came about with an OB update. I'm having the "sync with HOTAS" option set. I will try to turn it off, but for the time being, it's just an issue with airstarts, and since I know about it, I just go a little right rudder when I click "fly".
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

All my modules starts with full left rudder. It suddenly came about with an OB update. I'm having the "sync with HOTAS" option set. I will try to turn it off, but for the time being, it's just an issue with airstarts, and since I know about it, I just go a little right rudder when I click "fly". emoji4.png
Cheers!

I guess that works if you have a rudder. 🥴

I guess that works if you have a rudder. 
Oh, sorry. I completely misread that and assumed you had one since I have the same problem.
Yeah, I guess you're right and the game assumes you have a twist stick, but I would guess it should reflect that in the controls indicator.
Anyway for what it's worth. I turned off "sync with HOTAS" in the settings, and my issue have noe gone away. Worth a check perhaps?
Cheers!

No harm done.

I found another thread for a guy with the same issue. He figured out that there was a "ghost" assignment of rudder to the stick that did not show anywhere. Clearing it in input controlls fixed it. I will try this later, but I also just received an update so mabye it fixed.

• Like 1

Interesting. Sounds really like what happens in my case, it happens in all modules though, and it came about three-four updates passed. Maybe I should just delete all settings for one module and see.
But, just like yours all the way to the left, and I've read others have the same issue as well, starting after an update, and all is solved by disabling "sync with HOTAS". There have been issues with full throttles as well.
Cheers!