Mission 3 feedback- Static tanker will finally block the carrier group path

Hello badger 633, at the end of this mission, when I approached the carrier and proceed Case I landing, there is a static tanker ahead within about 5 miles. I'm not sure is it normal for a civil vessel can approach the carrier group in such close distance. If other players spend lot time to land like wave off and finally the minimum distance form the carrier to the tanker will be 908 feet. Maybe adjust the carrier course properly could be better.

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.08.11 - 00.57.10.45.png

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.08.11 - 01.05.00.12.png

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.08.11 - 11.45.16.05.png

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.08.11 - 01.06.32.16.png

Edited by navyseals_x

• navyseals_x changed the title to Mission 3 feedback- Static tanker will finally block the carrier group path
3 hours ago, navyseals_x said:

Hello badger 633, at the end of this mission, when I approached the carrier and proceed Case I landing, there is a static tanker ahead within about 5 miles. I'm not sure is it normal for a civil vessel can approach the carrier group in such close distance. If other players spend lot time to land like wave off and finally the minimum distance form the carrier to the tanker will be 908 feet. Maybe adjust the carrier course properly could be better.

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.08.11 - 00.57.10.45.png

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.08.11 - 01.05.00.12.png

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.08.11 - 11.45.16.05.png

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.08.11 - 01.06.32.16.png

Hi, thanks for pointing that out. Trouble is there are a lot of the fixed civils out there and we cannot move them in editor. Also ( when considering all the missions) the location of fleet at time of landing depends when you return from your mission. Could be anywhere  along the route so might be difficult to avoid civils all along the route. ( Mission 3 is straight forward as easier to predict). Will have a look at it and see if I can adjust things to ensure the fleet paths throughout the campaign are clear along  the length of fleet routes.

Thanks

Badger633 

Edited by Badger633

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.