Free-Form Trigger Zones

PunchOut

The addition of the 4-point Trigger Zone was a big step up from the Circle ones that we've had for years, but I would like to see multi-point or a free-form trigger zone option added.

The ability to accurately trace country or city boundaries would be great for neutral-type factions/areas and No-Fly Zones for mission creation.

Also, a web-based Mission Editor would also be a very nice little feature.  Being able to draw up mission ideas on the go (read: while sitting at work) would be loads of fun.  Maps/Overlays wouldn't need to be as detailed, just the basic functionality of ME and then tweaks could be made in-game.

• Like 4

Rig: intel i9-9900kf @ 1.21 gigawatts of electricity | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro | EVGA 1080 Ti SC2 Gaming

15 hours ago, PunchOut said:

The addition of the 4-point Trigger Zone was a big step up from the Circle ones that we've had for years, but I would like to see multi-point or a free-form trigger zone option added.

The ability to accurately trace country or city boundaries would be great for neutral-type factions/areas and No-Fly Zones for mission creation.

Also, a web-based Mission Editor would also be a very nice little feature.  Being able to draw up mission ideas on the go (read: while sitting at work) would be loads of fun.  Maps/Overlays wouldn't need to be as detailed, just the basic functionality of ME and then tweaks could be made in-game.

I strongly support this wish!

• Like 2

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

• 3 weeks later...

I was so amazed when i first used Moose with the possibility to create polygone zone.

Its definetly a must have to be able to have free draw zone in DCS ME vanilla. Its something so obvious its hard to believe ED didnt do it already.

not a +1, a +100 !